Outing

Days went by in a blur for Hazel and she was grateful for that.

School turned out to be fairly easy for her thanks to her Occlumency and being able to recall the information she needed. She did try to not show it on her first few attempts. The last thing she needed was to be called a cheater...again.

The only class she had trouble with was related to science. The closest thing she could compare it to was Potions and even then that fell short.

Hazel was getting a little bored of the same thing though. Waking up, doing her workout, shower/take a bath, breakfast, going to school and then coming back to work on her homework and similar school projects, the greenhouse, put ingredients away, read something before taking a bath and heading to bed.

She wanted to go and explore the city some more, so that's what she decided to do after school let out. She still had to find a place that taught martial arts as well, the school's wrestling choice wasn't for her.

"What has emerald so lost in thought she forgets to eat her food?" A voice asks, breaking Hazel from her thoughts and focusing on Chelsea. "Welcome back, glad to have you among us the living."

Hazel could only chuckle and blush some.

Terry was paying attention but not butting in, still unsure if Hazel had forgiven him entirely or not.

"Sorry about that. I was just wondering on what to do after school lets out."

"Well, what do you usually do after school?" Chelsea asks as she takes a sip of her drink.

"Do homework, study or just read books. Oh, and work on my greenhouse." Hazel says as she resumes eating.

"That's all you do?"

"You forget I'm still relatively new to Gotham. So I don't really know where to go other than the mall." Hazel says with a shrug, missing the shocked looks from both Chelsea and Terry.

"Hazel, you and I are going to one of the city's dancing night clubs. Tonight." Chelsea says and continues before Hazel can get a word in. "So, after school we are going to your house and picking out an outfit for you!"

"Umm...Chelsea I haven't said yes."

"Oh but you will."

"Okay, but what about you? Say I agreed; what are you going to wear for the night, much less come get me at my own home?"

"Well I was hoping to ride with you on your bike and that you'd let me borrow some clothes once there." She says a bit bashfully, making Hazel sigh and shake her head. "Please Hazel? You're going to have a lot of fun! Plus, Terry will be coming along with us."

"I am?/he is?" Both teens say at the same time and turn to the other before blushing some and looking at Chelsea for an explanation.

"You know Terry a little and Terry knows you a little more than me. Besides, even if he did break Dana's heart," she continued and ignored Terry's 'hey!' "He also needs to have some fun. So what do you say?"

Hazel looks at the short haired blond who was giving her a pleading look. She was doin a good job at it too, but it didn't really work on Hazel. However, she was tired of the same routine. She turns to Terry who was waiting for her response. Hazel noticed his eyes held a bit of sadness and she sighs, "alright, alright. I'll go with you guys to this...club but I have to warn you...I've never been to one."

Mercifully the bell rang and Hazel made a near dash out of the cafeteria before Chelsea could say anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~