╰➢ mcgonagowl

Start from the beginning

Aurora rolled her eyes and walked over to the end of the train, where the Slytherins usually sat at.

"Nicole! We've been wondering where you've been. I thought we would expect you in the Leaky Cauldron this morning." Hermoine beamed, engulfing her friend in a hug. The four of them haven't seen each other all summer because Hermoine was in France, Ron was in Egypt, and Nicole was somewhere in Bulgaria with her sister since her parents had to train for the nearing Quidditch World Cup.

"I was supposed to." Nicole shrugged, noticing a man sleeping next to the window in the corner of the compartment. She frowned; this was her favorite spot.

"Who is that?"

"Proffesor R.J Lupin."

Nicole rolled her eyes. Ron did the same. "She knows everything! How is it that she knows everything?"

As Hermoine spotted Nicole nod in agreement, she let out an tired sigh and pointed at a suitcase that was just above them. "It's on his suitcase, Ronald!"

Not being to say anything, Ron flushed red. "Oh."

"You've got an owl, Nicole?" Ron asked, changing the subject to the new creature they haven't seen in their first two years. Nicole giggled, taking the white owl that had a few black spots and showed it to her friends in pride.

"I named her Mcgonagowl. I got her from a guy in Bulgaria." she announced, taking pride in the name. Aurora though she was being ridiculous, while she found it extremely amusing.

Ron found it funny, however, Harry seemed silent.

"Harry?" Nicole shifted over to look at the boy she hasn't spoken to yet. He had grown taller over the past summer, and he was now taller than her. "Meet Mcgonagowl."

Frowning since Harry was giving her no reaction, Nicole let out a huff of disappointment and leaned on her chair. The other boy felt quite guilty at this, but decided that he would just make it up to her later.

Harry took a glance at the man who was beside Nicole. "Do you think he's really asleep?" he asked unsurely, not wanting to wait until they arrive at Hogwarts to tell his friends what Me. Weasley had told him.

"Seems to be. Why?" Hermoine questioned.

Harry looked left and right, before standing up to close the train compartment so no one would come in. "I gotta tell you something."

"What took you so long, Rory?"

"I told you to stop calling me that, Draco." Aurora hissed, going on her tiptoes to place her trunk on the compartment above them. Having a little trouble at first, she tried to tip toe but it was no use. Eventually, Theodore Nott came beside her and put her things for her.

"Thanks." Aurora breathed out.

"Don't mention it." Theo shrugged, walking over to Blaise Zabini. The girl let out a sigh out of exhaustion and walked over to Pansy and Draco, and sat herself down beside the other girl.

"So?"

"So what?" Aurora questioned, looking at Pansy weirdly. She didn't really understand where she wanted to go with.

"So, what took you so long?"

"First of all, the compartment you love to sit in is in the farthest side of the train. A lot of people were walking around and I couldn't go here properly." Aurora paused. "Second, my idiot sister. Threw a tantrum at our parents."

Draco scoffed at the mention of Nicole; so did Pansy. During the first year, he had tried befriending her but she left him and hung out with Harry Potter, who what he was still bitter with until now.