Wait hold on!

Quackity plops down onto the ground, he isn't really sure how fast they ran and didn't want to know but Karl looks like he could never be tired and Quackity soon liked that about him. Sapnap plops down next by Quackity and then so did Karl.

Sapnap gets a idea and gets a piece of paper and the two other boys look at him as he writes... his discord account and Quackitys and hands it to Karl, "oh yeah I almost forgot sorry  about that" Sapnap apologizes for something no one cared for.

Karl looks down at the note and puts it in his pocket and gets up "thanks for this but I gotta go.. but maybe next week we can meet up? When I don't got school..-" Karl says and he brushes his pants off.

Quackity and Sapnap look both at each other and smile and laughs a little "sure we both don't have school next week so that's great timing!" Quackity says as Sapnap nudges him in the shoulder "well ok then well bye you two" Karl says and gets on his skateboard as he skates off.

Quackity and Sapnap both look like dorks but soon that washes off their face and they both look at how dark it is and runs to get their skateboards and skate to Quackitys house while trying to hurry before it turns completely dark, they lost track of time and it was already 8:35.

They both lay on Quackitys bed and agrees that Sapnap is spending the night but then after they agree with that they somehow starts talking about Karl and how he looked so amazing as he fell off his skateboard but then they pause and start laughing.