3.

Harry rubbed his eyes as he walked into the dining hall. Piper was cleaning up the table as he sat down and snapped his fingers, "get me my food."

Piper nodded quickly running to kitchen, "Prince Harry is finally awake," she told Genie, "and he's demanding his food."

"You know Piper," Genie picked up her clip board with Harry's agenda, "if you just told him-"

"Genie. I could never, plus I was supposed to work the night of the ball, I could be fired-I could be killed for disobeying the king. I could never," Piper grabbed the plate, "tell him."

Genie rolled her eyes, "take it from a forty year old women love, it's better to do it sooner rather then later."

Piper turned ignoring her as she walked to the dining room and set down the food for Harry. Harry leaned up grabbing his fork as she stood back by the wall, waiting for him to finish.

"Alright you little brat," Genie ruffled Harry's hair, "how was the ball. Any bratty wife I should worry about?"

Harry chuckled pushing her hand away, "there was this one girl, god she was amazing. I don't know, she left when I took off her mask, I didn't even see her face," Harry whispered, "but I could tell she had this big heart. She cared about me, not herself, she was shy, she was beautiful."

"She was something you're not," Genie said, sitting down.

Harry nodded, agreeing and blushing, "I liked her more than the rest. I can't get her out of my mind, I need to see her again," Harry said, "I have a whole search for her."

Genies eyes went wide, "that may not be a good idea, maybe she doesn't want to be found."

Harry rolled his eyes, setting down his fork, "Poppy-Piper-whatever your name is. My food is cold, have the chef remake it," Harry turned to Piper.

Piper nodded quickly grabbing the food off the table, "oh and Piper," Harry called making her turn, "bring it up to my room."

"Harry I need to go over your agenda," Genie stated.

"After breakfast. Actually clear everything I need to get dressed, I need to find my girl."

-

Harry closed the door to his room and made his way to the bed. He stopped seeing a white, almost grey, paper on his bed. He picked it up and opened it expecting a letter from his father or Genie.

Dear Price Harry Styles (lover of animals, but it's our secrete),

I've decided to apologize for my behavior last night when I ran off. But you should also apologize for ripping my mask off, you also got a piece of hair with that. Ouch. Anyways I've heard you're going out on a hunt for me, well I would advise you to stop. We had a lovely conversation and I must admit I fell head over heels for you, literally. Anyways. I tend to be a huge disappointment to those around me. I'm clumsy and awkward. One time when the milk boy came through and dropped off a crate, I managed to trip over it and spill his whole carriage. Ops. I'm still trying to forget that. Well anyways please take some time and think. If you feel the need to write back just leave it in your garden, I'll get it eventually but I won't tell you when or how.

~ I had fun at the ball.

Harry dropped the letter on to his bed and looked around. He pulled open the door and saw a guard standing.

"Who has been in my room?" Harry asked.

"No one Prince Harry," the guard said, "just the maids."

Harry groaned slamming the door. He grabbed a pen and paper and began to write.