Chapter 6

Chapter 6

felix

I was surprised at Willow's sudden change. Before I passed out she looked how I had always known her, a little blond girl and now she was a brunette young lady, I hadn't noticed how she had changed from 6 to 16 years old. "Felix are you listening to me!?" willow said shaking me, i had been so lost in my thoughts that i hadn't heard her. "No, sorry, what did you say?" "I said today is my birthday, I'm 17 now." I was at a loss for words. I didn't know what to say, my little girl wasn't very little now. Suddenly i heard a voice, "Well, are you going to say happy birthday or not?" I turned and saw a Fire Phoenix, "willow, look at that Phoenix!" she responded with a confused look, "What do you mean?" After a while I Realized that she didn't see it. "I, uh, it flew away?" i was so confused i wished her a happy birthday and then laid down, "She cant see me, im a figure of ur imagination." the Phoenix said to me. "Felix are you alright? You look nauseated!" I smiled at how worried Willow was for me, I nodded but she handed me a cup of water that she had summoned anyways. I drank it but thought I was still fine, It started to get dark so I decided to go to bed. I saw Willow stand up and start to walk on an animal trail we had seen. It was the last thing I saw before I fell asleep. When I woke up, Willow was talking to a girl, she was a dirty blond with random green streaks in her hair. She was wearing a tight cropped green shirt and a short green skirt. Her shoes were like ballet slippers but with leaves and vines she looked at me and I saw her eyes were different colors, one was green and the other brown. "Hey, im nila, what's your name?" she questioned "im felix'' I felt like she was staring into my soul, I didn't like it. this girl made me uncomfortable, i didn't know why but i felt like she would try to hurt us. I don't know, it was probably the dream. I had a dream that our parents had figured out where we were and followed us, I thought it was impossible right? Anyways nila had been staring at me intently, i looked at her so she winked and looked away. This was so confusing, was she......flirting with me? Whatever it was, willow's breakfast smelled so delicious that my stomach rumbled. "Looks like someone has an appetite!!" willow laughed. I blushed, slightly embarrassed that my middle could be so loud. I still felt like someone was watching me... after breakfast willow and I started to pack up, we had a long day of walking ahead of us and I planned to ask her this question that had been on my mind the day we left our houses, I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. "Leaving already?" Nila sounded surprised at the thought of us leaving so soon. I looked up to see that she was staring right at me. I felt awkward and responded to her question by saying, "Uh, sure, we can stay another hour?" Willow looked at me, confused, I shrugged and said, "As long as that's ok with you, my Flower." "Sure" willow shrugged. We spent all day just hanging out. Nila was making me uncomfortable. She kept flirting with me and giving willow death glares "Your right you know." I looked up and saw the phoenix, looking right at me. What do you mean? "I mean something is different about that girl." Um...Ok? The phoenix winked at me then disappeared.