Chapter 5

Chapter 5

willow

I turned around and said, "Felix, you better be stuck under a tree branch, because...... Felix? Felix where are you!" I immediately regretted not turning around when I first heard him yell. I fell to the ground and instead of feeling the ground it felt like I had landed on a giant water balloon. I looked around me and saw a huge lake. "she tripped and fell into a deep pool, she didn't know how to swim" Of course! Felix was probably underwater, his mom didn't know how to swim so neither did he! Dive under the water I held my breath, and saw him. He was on the lake floor and his eyes were closed. In fear i swam towards him, when i got there i dragged him out of the water to the grass. I waited and when he didn't wake up I began to cry. "Please felix, don't leave me! Felix, I'm not ready! You, you said anything was possible. Felix!" I put my head on his chest and began to weep. "Flower, flower." I turned and saw my father made out of water, "Daddy," I whispered. "Sunflower you are the girl in the book." I pulled out a small story book about a little girl named water girl. "Daddy, did, did you know?" he shook his head, "I've been watching you from afar and i recognized it." he melted away and then, "flower, where are you?!" I spun around and hugged him, "I'm right here! Don't you recognize me?" "Not until you spoke, you, you, changed." he said, sounding melancholy. I ran and looked at myself in the river instead of my shoulder length blond hair, I had waist length light brown waves, my silk dress changed to a t-shirt dress with a waterfall waist cape. My skin had a slightly darker tone and my vant transformed into some very comfortable heeled boots. Behind me I heard Felix say, "You look a whole new beautiful, I don't know what to say." i turned around, "Felix I thought, I thought you had died, i didn't want you to die with your last memory of me to be bad." "i could never," he laughed, "leave without saying good bye my flower!" "Thank you, thank you."