𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Harlow was just about to finish her workout when the door to her room flew open. An out of breath, curly haired boy ran into her room.

'Harlo- oh well hello there' he said. Smirking at the girl laying on her fitness math. 'You perv, what the hell do you want Norris' she said, now smirking back since he didn't like to be called 'Norris'. He walked towards her, a metre or so away and looked down at her.

Just in some shorts and an oversized shirt that was pushed a bit up her stomach to let the heat leave her in sweat covered body. He just looked. However, he was so close she hit him on the nose to get his attention.

'Ha- What the hell?!' he half screamed while his hand flew to his nose. 'Well, you should pay attention after you came bursting into my room' she said back confidently. 'First of all, do I need to remind you, this is NOT your room. Second of all, check your phone' he said. Afterwards he mumbled: 'For fucks sake your punch is hard'.

She sighed, and her hand flew to the side to grab her phone. Now leaning on her elbow, she read the first notification.

        Boris Johnson orders UK lockdown to be enforced by police

She looked up at the boy, still staring at her. 'What the hell does this mean?' she said confused. He let himself fall onto the floor to lay beside her. He tilted his head slightly to look at her, 'this means, we're stuck here. Together' he said while looking back up.

'For how long? Sure it'll be a week, a month max, right?' she tried to laugh it of, but Lando heard her voice breaking in the end. 'Har, I think this may take a while', and while he looked at her, he saw one tear rolling down her cheek. He instantly shot up on his elbow, 'Harlow? Why are you crying? What's wrong?' he said worried.

She just blurted random things 'I- thi- Formu- I-' she tried but the couldn't even finish before her vision turned blackish. Engulfed in a warm safe embrace. Without thinking about it she leaned into the boy more, not even caring about the tears dampening his shirt. At some point she even felt his lips on her head, giving her reassurance of what ever they we're getting into.

He pushed her slightly back, and held her shoulders, keeping her where she was seated. She looked down at her fitness mat, while one of his hands found their way to her chin. He lifted her face up, so she had to look at the boy.

'What ever the hell we're going through, we'll do it together'
    'Always?' she answered.

He smiled at her, while pecking her forehead. 'Always love, always. You don't expect to get rid of me this easy did you?' he said, while giving her a soft smile. The nickname he gave her sending shivers down her spines again. Even he noticed it, and gave her a bigger smile.

'Awh, is THE Harlow Flores flustered by my words' he teased her while pinching her cheek lightly. She groaned: 'First of all, don't use my last name. Second of all, you just ruined THE moment' she answered back with light sass. He tilted his head in confusion: 'Moment? What moment?'

She looked down, and back up again while shaking her head: 'Nothing, get out of my semi-room, I need to do my cool down' she answered back. He laughed at her and let go of her while standing back up again. His absence instantly making her cold again. He left the door open, which annoyed the shit out of her, but she needed to do her cool down right now.

However, the reason of the door being open was what she didn't think about. Just out side the room, on the wall there was a mirror. And the sneaky boy who was absolutely as bored as he could ever be, just looked at what she was doing for a minute or so. He knew he was a creep, but he was bored and he actually really wanted to spend time with her. But it felt like she didn't want to do anything.