(A/N: imagine just with blonde hair)

She tried to just walk past him, but he grabbed her wrist, preventing her from going anywhere. She looks at him and they glared each other. Seojun opens his mouth to say something, but suddenly another voice interrupts him.

"Han Seojun let's go to record ghosts!" Kim Chorong appears with his gang. They all looked at them and whispered 'Ah they are at it again' or 'When they will stop fighting'. Chorong looks at Seojun expectedly.

"I don't wanna be bothered, but you go and have fun." He replies coldly and looks back at me. Was he annoyed because he was interrupted...? Guys whined and Kim Chorong smirks.

"Han Seojun, don't tell me you are afraid of ghosts."

And with that he hit the spot. One thing that everyone knows about Han Seojun is that he never loses and never backs up from a challenge. His pride is really too much. He might be even worse than me when it comes to it. He really doesn't know when to give up and he is kind of stubborn. Which I find very cute and attractive about him. Like there are rare cases of guys like him. My eyes widened when suddenly Seojun laughs.

"Where is that well?" He asks dead serious. Guys immediately pointed towards the woods. And it seemed that they were relieved that he is going with them. Psh... I would be too.

"Let's go." Seojun says and pulls me along with him. Guys immediately cheered and 'ohh-ed'. I looked at Seojun, wanting to protest, but he just glared me coldly and something in me just listened to him.

Why is he so good looking? Damn that glare was so hot... Aish Hwang Chaerin! Think straight!

We walked through the forest and the darkness didn't help at all. Guys behind us looked around scared. But that wasn't the biggest problem.

"Damn it, Han Seojun! At the least, you could let me to change!" I groaned in annoyance as my legs were freezing. Everyone stops walking and looks at me and realization hits their face.

"Ah you must be freezing!"

"What should we do?" Guys looked between themselves and discussing. Suddenly I felt jacket around me. I looked behind to see Seojun adjusting his jacket on me and then dropping on his knees to zip the jacket up.

I felt my face going hot and Seojun looks at me, standing up. He dustes himself and grabs my hand.

"It will help a little." He mumbles and starts walking again. I followed him, my mind going hazy because of his actions. And if it could be worse, my face reddened even more when I looked at our hands. His hand is big compared to mine, but it felt so good being held by him. His hand giving me warmth.

Aish...Han Seojun you are making me go soft and girly. I just want to squeal and melt right now.

"What's that?"

"It's ghost!"

"Let's follow it!" Guys suddenly started running, separating me and Seojun in process. And to make it worse, I slipped on something and fell down the hill.

"Make a mental note to not do ghost hunting with those." I groaned, standing up. I dusted myself off, looking around. Everything looked the same.

"Fuck my life." And I did the most obvious thing in the world. I tried climbing up back on the track where we've been before.

After a twenty minutes of trying, I did it somehow, my shoes were ruined for nothing. But it was useless again because I didn't knew where others went. I shrugged, walking towards where the well was.

After maybe fifteen minutes of walking, I was deep in the woods. Hoping to see anyone. I'm not complaining. Anyone is fine really.

"Maybe it was the other way? Fuck. I got lost." Realization hits me as I looked around being in the middle of nowhere. Then relief washed over me when I saw the well.

"Huh? There is well! But then where are--" I squeaked when suddenly tripped over something. I fell on something, softer than the ground.

I opened my eyes to see Han Seojun, looking back at me. My eyes widened as well as his. His hands were around my waist as I was between his legs, laying on his chest. Our faces were an inch away and I felt my heartbeat going fast.

The position we were in was really dangerous. Really dangerous. Han Seojun's eyes fixed on me and something in them made my body go hot. Then his lips curved in a smirk.

"Falling that hard for me, Princess...?"

Note: I hope that you liked and enjoyed in this chapter! And did you liked those little SeoRin moments? 🥰💕