ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬

There on the screen would be the boy I would be watching, Dream...

He was just sitting on his bed looking at a clock. Not moving an inch, just staring... And his room just looked boring, there was a bed in the corner, a clock on the wall, and a toilet.

Dream slowly turned from his clock to the camera and started to wave. 

"WHAT THE HELL, HE KNOWS I'M HERE!"

I quickly turn off the camera and turn away.

'How did he know I was there? Was he just guessing, or did he see me? No, don't let him take over your mind Y/n! He's just trying to make you scared. It's not going to work!'

With that pep talk, I turn back on your camera and he'd still looking at the camera. He smiled and started to point at the clock. You look at your watch, 7:13...SHIT...  It's your first day at work and you already forgot to feed him.

I ran all the way to the kitchen and grabbed food from the pantry. Then make my way to the guard's station to get there quicker.

I opened the lava to see a Dream standing here in his prisoner uniform. "I've been waiting for you.." he said, smiling. I got on the platform and it started to push you towards Dream.

I stepped off of the platform to be met with a boy with freckles and blonde hair looking right through your soul. That makes me shiver a little bit.

"Sorry I was late, I was..."

'I really can care less about what you were doing, can I have my food now?"

"Oh yeah right, here," I say as you pass him the food you brought him.

He took the plate out of my hand and went to sit on the bed to eat. "I thought that Sam was going to bring me my food, so who are you?" He said as he took a bite out of his candy bar.

"Oh I'm Y/n, I just got a job here today."

"So they really trusted someone like you to watch me, how careless."

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, I COULD KICK YOUR ASS IF I WANTED TO; DON'T TRY ME."

" Oh sure you could, with the height of someone like you that is just not possible."

"I CAN STILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, I WAS THE TOP STUDENT IN MY TRAINING CLASSES."

" It's really funny how much you get worked up over small things."

"Fine, then I'll leave."

"Don't get covered in lava on your way out!"

As the platform pushes me back over and the lava goes back down to cover the exit the only thing I can think of is how much of an asshole he is.

Once you made it back to the front of the building you were meant with Sam at the front desk.

"Hey, Sam."

"Oh hey y/n, I brought you some food from town; it's from Nikki's Bakery."

"Oh thank you Sam, so what happened in town that you had to leave?"

"Oh it's just that Tommy kid, he likes to start drama, he told Ranboo that he had a knife and started to chase him."

"Well, your time in town sounds a lot funnier than what I had to do. You told me that he was troubled. He's more like a jerk and a dick head mix together."

"Yeah that sounds like him." he sighed "I was watching you guys on the cams for a little bit. It looks like you were going to punch him." A small giggle came out of his mouth.

"I really wanted to, he talked about my height and how I shouldn't be watching him." I got a little angry thinking about what happened a couple of minutes ago.

" Well I can  take care of him for the rest of the night so you can go home and get some rest, you worked hard today."

"Thank you, Sam, I'll see you tomorrow." I grab the food he brought me and I wave goodbye as I walk into the portal. He gives me a smile and a wave.

Dream's Pov

As I put my plate on the ground for whoever was coming to get it later, I could not stop thinking about Y/n. They had this weird aura that I was unsure about what it was. They seemed like every other person but they also seemed very different at the same time. Could I uses them to my advantage, they seem dumb. Could I use them to get out of here, Maybe then I would not have to use his favor from Techno.

His thoughts were brought to the end by the lights going out and the loudspeaker yelling in his ear. It was Sam's voice.

"It's time to go to bed Dream, you will be having a visitor in the morning so make sure to sleep so you can spend time with your loved ones."

'A visitor, and who can that be? Well, guess I'll see in the morning." I thought to myself as I began to fall asleep on my creaky bed.

Thank you for reading and now for the new game, I just made what is in my saved pictures!

913 words pog

Mad boi, I understand why I saved it.