CHAPTER 12 ~ THE PARK

AN/ sorry this took forever, I was sent to a mental hospital after I tried to kms, yk the usual LOL and I had no motivation to write this anyways... enjoy :))

-

"Harry. We need to talk about earlier" He says when we are finally seated on the bed.

I nod. I'm very anxious about this because I don't know what he is going to say. 

"Haz, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm with Eleanor and I'm straight. But like last time I don't want things to change between us."  He says.

My jaw drops. I can't believe him right now. He goes and does this again and then in the end says that he straight. No that is not going to work with me

"Are you fucking kidding me Louis?!" I yell at him while standing up from the bed.

"Haz wha-" He starts but I quickly interrupt him.

"No don't talk until I'm done speaking" I say aggressively and he nods his head hesitantly. 

"You can't keep doing this. You can't keep lying to yourself while hurting me in the process. You can't keep kissing me and then saying you didn't like it or want it to happen. I know for a fact you are not straight so stop saying that. You are hurting me by doing this. If you want things to go back to the way they were which I know you don't want happening then we are going to have to change some things. So until you can figure this out don't talk to me. I'm done" 

I finish and without giving him a chance to speak I storm out the door after grabbing my phone and jacket. 

"Woah Haz we heard yelling what's wrong" Zayn asks me standing up from the couch with Liam and Niall watching me walk towards the front door. 

"Don't talk to me right now, I might be back. I don't know, have fun with Louis" I say slamming the front door behind me. 

I put on my jacket and I find my cigarets I had Paul get me and my lighter. I light the cigaret and put the pack away, slowly taking a breath from the cigaret. I slowly breath out and it's felt like a weight was being lifted off of my shoulders. 

I walk around the woods for a few hours and I find a park. I sit on a bench and take out my phone. It''s around 11 at night. Wow, I really lost track of time. I probably should head back but I'm feeling really tired. I lay down on the bench and tears start pooling out of my eyes.

I was really upset with Louis at the moment. I was right in this situation right? I'm not in the wrong am I? I don't think so. He can't keep hurting me more by doing this over and over again. It hurts. And the pain sucks. 

I have been thinking about this for a few hours. What if I completely lose Louis because of this? He has been my best friend for a long time. And to ruin a friendship like ours after all this time, it sucks. 

Before I know it my mind is drifting up and I fall into a deep sleep while laying on the bench at the park. 

I wake up with a jolt.  I look around and it seems like the sun is just rising. I check my phone and it is 7:10 in the morning. I also see that my phone is at 8%. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sit up. 

I stretch out my arms and stand up. I realized I was really far from where we were staying. I decided that I needed to call someone to come pick me up since my phone is almost dead. I groan and unlock my phone.

I type Zayn's number in because he will be the most willing to come get me besides Louis. And obviously I can't call Louis. I hear the phone ring and take a deep sigh.