"Hey Jalen", James said after he opened the door.

I dapped him up and then I walked into his childhood.

"Damn this house never changes" I said before I walked into the living room.

"You want anything, cause you looking drenched as fuk", he said.

"Just pass me water" I said.

"Gotchu", he said.

He then walked into the kitchen and started to look into the fridge.

"So what's going on. How did you even get here", he asked after getting a water bottle.

"My life was great until I fuck shit up",  I said.

"Wut you mean", he said before he threw the water bottle at me.

"Its a very long story bro", I said after catching the bottle.

"Well are you in a rush", he said as he came back into the living room.

"Definitely not", I said.

"So long story short, I started dating my soulmate, Trevon. And I-", I try to say before James cut me off.

"Wait hold on. You dating guys again. I though that shit was just a faze in elementary.", he said looking at me with a slightly shocked face.

"Your dummy stupid for dat. Anyways back to what I was saying, i was dating this guy. And we went through some stuff together and we stuck by each other side for it."

"But I started to mess around with this fine ass girl name Kianna and we were fucking every other day", I said.

"Before you continue, what in your right fucking mind to cheat. I've taught you better n****," he said with a concerning face.

"I dont know. But it gets worse", before I could feel my eyes watering.

"So, Kianna said to me that we should do a three-way with her bestfriend. So me, him, and her did it. But before that, me and Kianna was fucking in the staircase then I guess somebody caught us and started to record us", i said looking down at my feet.

"Damn, I dont mean to laugh but. You were that desperate to get some pussy", he said after laughing.

"Yes, unfortunately", I said.

"So just this morning, somebody exposes me and her and then Trevon found out and met up with me so we can fight. So we fought and then he  slashed me in my torso", I said before showing him the bandages covering my wounds.

"oh wow", he said looking speechless.

"Now, after I got slashed, I started to think and say that why am I getting hurt when it's not all my fault. She is the one who knew that I was in a relationship and she still did not give a fuck. And she fucked up my whole relationship with Trevon. But I wasn't thinking correctly", I said before tears started to come down.

"what happened", he said in his low bass voice.

"I dont know if I wanna say", I said weeping.

"Can you promise me to not get mad", I asked fluttering my bloodshot eyes.

"I cant promise something like that, Jalen", he said.

I took a deep breath in and then let it all out.

"I-I killed Kianna", I said.

"Hey Kenneth", I said.

"Hey guys, I got get back to work", he said.

Then me and Mekai both back up to make him pass.

"Thank you", he said as he started to walk towards his car and raised his hand.

We walked inside my house and went straight into the kitchen.

I opened the freezer and put the ice cream in there it dont melt.

"What you wanna do", He asked as he sat on top of my counter.

"Get yo ass off of the damn counter", I said.

"Sorry", he said before coming out of the counter.

"Let's just watch a lil movie", I said.

"Sure", he said. Then me and him walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room.

I sat on the couch and then grabbed the remote to turn on the tv.

"What happen" ,I asked as I looked up at him.

"Nothing", he said standing still.

"So come sit down den", I said as I pat the seat right next to me.

He then sat down in the couch and started to look through his phone.

"I want to tell you something", he said as I pressed on the Netflix button.

"Yea", I said staying my eyes onto the tv screen.

"Since you single or whatever now, would you allow me to get a chance", He said.

"What the fuck you mean, Mekai", I said as I jerk my head back.

𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❤

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬!