Their plight didn't seem as horrible as the Zora's was but if Rito were recklessly getting hurt that wasn't good either. Any one of them could end up getting themselves killed. When he stepped outside the hut Sheik was leaning against the wall watching the both of them. He pushed off and moved to Link's side, walking beside him.

"So, Teba. While you were talking with Kaneli, Teba's wife Saki came over to me. Apparently Teba went off to the Rito Flight Range." He stopped near the railing and pointed out toward the Mountain's in the distance. "It's in Dronoc's Pass at the base of Hebra Mountains." He turned back to Link and looked him up and down. "We'll need to buy you warmer clothes."

"I don't have enough Rupee's for warmer clothes, Sheik." Link had, maybe at most, a total of a hundred rupee's on him. It wasn't easy to make money currently what he had was from a barrel he kicked over accidentally.

Sheik didn't seem bothered by this. "I have money, come on. There's a shop around the corner that sells Snowquill clothing made by the Rito. It's soft." Just what was he doing while Link was getting the Rito's story?

Together they headed down the steps to the armor store run by a red feathered Rito named Nekk. Nekk excitedly greeted them and Sheik headed over to the warm looking armor to the left. It looked expensive though. He looked at the price tags and ran a quick mental calculation. Link nearly stumbled over his own feet when the price hit his head and Sheik shoved the armor top in his arms.

"Excellent choice Master Sheikah! Your Hylian friend will look lovely in the Snowquill set. That will be two-thousand one hundred and fifty rupees." Sheik pulled out his rupee pouch and passed the money over before depositing it back inside his Cloak.

"Sheik, this is way too expensive, I don't even know how to put this headdress on." Quickly Sheik shook his head and frowned at the clothes in his arms.

"I can do it." Sheik nodded his head in thanks to Nekk and left the shop back to the winding pathway. "Should we head back to the stables? I'm not sure sleeping on an open bed with no walls is going to be that comfortable in the mountains. Is it cold up here?" Apparently with the Cloak on it was rather hard for Sheik to tell the temperature change. That was bound to start annoying him, Link was sure, he liked having a hyper awareness to his own surroundings.

"I'm a little chilly, we can head back down if you want."

As they headed back down from Rito Village, Sheik took the pieces of the headdress and tried explaining it to Link. He understood parts of it, that the feathers went behind his ears to wrap around them and provide warmth. They stayed in place by tying around his hair in the front. He could understand that. Expecting him to be able to do it was another thing entirely. Link wasn't even sure he could braid Sheik's hair and he really wanted to.

Once they reached the tables Sheik led Link over to the fire and directed him to sit down in front of it. The light from the fire in the setting evening gave the other's face a soft coloring and Link could swear Sheik's eyes were glowing. It was almost an ethereal look. He held his breath as Sheik reached his hands out and drew the hood back, unhooking it from his shoulders and setting it behind Link. They'd bathed a couple days ago at the last stable they were in so his hair wasn't too horrible for Sheik to mess with. At least he hoped so.

He removed his gloves and sat them with Link's hood, freeing his hands up to work with and manipulate Link's hair easier. The fingers that ran through them and arranged his tangled blonde locks were an incredibly familiar feeling. He wondered, since that first night Link fell asleep in Sheik's lap, if this was something he did more often now when Link was asleep.

Grabbing the parts to the headdress Sheik arranged the feathers behind his ears, settling them properly in place and dangled the ribbons down. He took the front parts of Link's hair and as he started to braid them he worked the ties into the strands. It didn't seem that difficult but Sheik's fingers were much more trained in the act of something so delicate than Link's were.