34 - Hat Trick

Start bij het begin

"What the hell?" Alana asked shocked.

"Nearly hit someone," Emma said, pulled over and they got out of the car.

The twins ran over to him and helped him up, "I'm so sorry!" Emma said.

"Are you okay?" Alana asked.

"I didn't see you there," Emma said.

"I...I think so..." The man said.

"Are you sure?" Alana asked.

"I'm fine. I'm not used to sharing the road with cars so late. You're the Sheriff and Deputy, aren't you?" He said.

"Yeah," The twins said.

"What brings you two out here in the middle of the night?" The man asked.

"Oh, nothing to worry about. We're just looking for a lost dog," Emma said.

"Mhm, yea," Alana said with a nod.

"Well, I hope you two find it," He said.

"Thank you," Emma said and the man started to walk away, visibly limping.

"Oh, you are hurt!" Alana said.

"No, I just twisted my ankle, I think. I live just a mile down the road, I'll make it okay," The man said and turned to leave.

"No, let us drive you. We insist," Emma said.

"Thank you. I'm Jefferson," Jefferson said.

 I'm Jefferson," Jefferson said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Emma," Emma said.

"Alana," Alana said.

Flashback

Jefferson ran through the woods and he hid behind a tree to catch his breath.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

His daughter, Grace, found him, "Papa, I found you," Grace said.

Jefferson looked at her, "You certainly did. You must be part bloodhound, my dear Grace," Jefferson said.