Chapter 9

Rose POV

I kissed her lips softly hoping she'll wake up "Bella please" I stayed there hugging her and whispering things to her "remember the day you took me on a secret picnic outing, a-and then you pushed me in the lake, and then I pulled you in with me" I smile a little bit at the memory "and the day Narcissa was home and heard us, please Bellatrix please hold on, this sounds ridiculous but I wanna grow old with you, you were there for me when I needed you the most, I-i love you" I stroke her hair for a bit, till I felt her hand move.

"Bella? oh my, Bellatrix, y-you're alive" i hold her a bit tighter. "W-who are you?" "i-its me Rose" I felt like I was stuck in a river unable to move, I am glad she's alive but she's forgotten me, I then hear her giggle "I-i love you too silly". When I heard her say those 3 words it felt like I was being lift up from the water I was drowning in. "you should have seen your face, remember you did that to me?" I smile at the memory ."You went all soft on me" she says giggling while she cups my face. "I thought I lost you" I smiled as I lean in kissing her soft lips, she deepened the kiss as she sits up. She pulls away and whispers "I wanna grow old with you too, but I have a huge head ache" we both giggle, I was so in the moment I forgot there was people around us. "Wait you guys are actually together?" Hermione asks "yes" I responded, I saw Molly widened her eyes. "I know the real her guys, and I love every bit of her" I turned around to se Bellatrix struggling with her hair, she made me smile so much. "Okay we'll give her a second chance" Molly said. I smiled and pulled Molly in a tight hug "thank you". 

"Roseeee!!" George and Fred said running to me "Hey George, Hey Fred" "We've miss you" Fred said "tremendously, we had no one to do pranks with" George said as they both pull me into a hug. "Well I'll catch up with you guys later, I have to take care of Bella. "Bells, she was looking at the doors of the Great Hall "what happened love?" I asked, she seemed sad "can you come with me?" "yes". She held my hand and took me to the Slytherin common room. "It hasn't change a bit" she walked around admiring every bit of it. "Now we can go" she said.  

We had gone back to Malfoy Manor; that was now very empty. "I never notice how truly dark this place is" she says frowning, I nodded. "Maybe we should put up a new chandelier that actually lights up, I'll go get them" she says about to go get chandeliers "Bells" she was now standing right in front of me holding both of my hands. "How about... we move, to a new house. We start new and fresh" I know moving in together was a big step, even though we've been living together all this time. But I was sure I was going to spend the rest of my life with Bella. "That sounds even better than putting up chandeliers" "I think we should lay you down and clean the blood on the back of your head first. You need to rest and your head hurts" I cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss. "You know my head suddenly doesn't hurt" I giggle at her words as she wraps her hands around me, Bella was a bit smaller than me, and it was very adorable but I won't tell her that or she'll actually hex me. "How about we take a back... together" "I love that idea". 

Bellatrix POV

 Even though my head was hurting knowing Rose is alive after that war makes me really happy. Life before Rose was black and white now the world had suddenly turn into colors, no wait the world slowly started turning colorful when Rose came into my life. Rose was truly angelic the way her red hair shined as the light hit it, the way her fingers softly turn on the bathtub water. "Bells do you want Lavender or Vanilla?" my thinking was cut off by her asking me which scent I wanted. "You, I mean Lavender smells good" she slowly walks up to me with a serious face until she stands in front of me and smiles. "Me?" she asks "mhm" she made me feel so vulnerable. I cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss, she lifted me up and sat me on the bathroom counter, softly kissing me. "The water is going to get cold" I whispered in her ear "yes" she walked to the big tub and added lavender. "come" I got off the counter and went in the bathtub. "Fire whiskey?" she asked handing me a cup "yes" . "So you're the most powerful witch left" I never realized that "well...yeah but I don't want to harm people unless of course they mess with one of us" she smirked and put her cup dow. She slowly went to my side of the bathtub and sat on top of me "you look very pretty"  "You do yourself too". She slowly moves her hands to the back of my bikini top and unties it softly. I cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss she immediately returned the kiss. I nibbled on Rose lower lip, begging for entrance, she accepted and I slid my tongue into her mouth. Both of us battled for dominance, but she gave up and let me take control. We both pulled away trying to catch our breath, we  softly put our foreheads together. "So how would you like to decorate our new home?" we spent the rest of the night laughing about how we should decorate the house we will buy tomorrow. 

..........................

HEY!! so I'm working on two others story, both of them are Bellatrix fan fiction, but one of them is taken place during the Marauders Era, so teen Bella  :). Also I make my own characters but you guys can add your names too. I was going to put y/n but It makes it a bit harder to imagine the story while I'm writing. 

P.S. - In this story a girl and a girl can get pregnant 😁