o6. battle of ganto..

Start from the beginning

She couldn't see properly and neither feel anything but the breeze of that cold, dark place she was into. "Wha...?" A whimper escaped her lips before her eyelashes closed one over the other again.

The bad scent faded away in a matter of second and she breathed in the aroma of Coruscant soaps, of the brisk morning rain and faint fragrance, that simply stuck to the clothes over the years. It was a confusing transition, but Lorna found it comforting to breathe in Luke's scent.

Her senses returned to her too. She felt him against her, she felt their surroundings. This was much better than the foggy, dark place, nothing but an unclear nightmare in her mind now, just an unsettling thought and maybe, an unwanted distraction from her lover's lips.

Lorna felt Luke hum while he kissed her neck and nipped, so very lightly, at her freckled skin. His gloved hands were holding her waist closer to his. She was seated on a table and he was right between her legs, enjoying himself quietly.

Luke voiced before, with the ocassion of their time spent while heading for Vonath, the fact that he treasured her too much to not be gentle until that is not what she wants. And she never would have expected him to be so meticulous with kisses once he gets the taste of it. But Luke certainly learned fast how to show his love and make her moan.

Lorna was enjoying this, regaining senses and waking up to the best feelings. She soon found that while her right palm was holding her weight on the table, her left hand was tangled in Luke's hair.

She felt him, his lips, his breathing, his nose, even that mole below hid lip and his chin and the slight tickle of his bangs, soft as ever, almost as gentle as he was. Luke had a special skill of being dominant through gentleness and it made her weak.

Yet, despite everything feeling real, Lorna couldn't shake away the dread that nightmare left behind. "Luke...," she opened her eyes and called in a whisper.

"Hm?" He only stopped briefly, his hot breath pausing on her pale skin before he straightened up to properly look at each other. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked with mild concern, seeing how very troubled Lorna seemed.

"No," she shook her head. "You were doing great, dear," though she tried to smile lovingly and her gaze did fall on his lips for a second, Lorna's try to reassure him wasn't so successful.

"It's just...," she moved her hand away from his hair and let it fall on his shoulder. "Doesn't this feel weird?"

"We can take a break," Luke offered with a smile. "Maybe go out instead and..."

"No," Lorna insisted, shaking her head. She tried to look around and understand more of the situation but the constant feeling of being lost didn't leave her. "Not that, everything. It feels like I am..."

Where am I?

Feeling puzzled, lost, without a compass, somehow, it became a terrifying emotion to introduce to a mind used to reality and certainty, or even just the grounding presence of the Force. Lorna felt nothing but confusion now.

"Where am I?" She turned back to Luke and he wad gone. Everything feels so empty, she thought. It's hard to keep up. Indeed, from sitting on a table, Lorna woke up alone in a spinning room, where forms and colors changed before her eyes, reshaping everything into a new scenario.

Just when she was starting to realize what might be happening, the spinning stopped and she was back on the beach of that paradise island. A child with wild red hair, much like hers, ran by her laughing, holding the shinning silver leg of 3PO.

The child passed her, excited to have escaped and ran away, down the beach. From the cabin though, Luke got out and sighed, "Lorna... why did you let him go? How am I supposed to fix 3PO without that?"