Drama, So Much Drama

IMPORTANT: Recently I've been re-reading this story, and I've cringed SO MUCH throughout the whole thing - honestly, it's so bad, how did anyone stand reading it... So I'm going to polish this story bits by bits (and it may take quite a long time seen as I don't really have much time these days, but I just can't stand letting it hang around).

I'm going to put a note at the beginning of a part to tell you if the following parts have been edited, in case you don't want to read them yet (which I advice you to wait for the edited version is out) :)

*****

Hi people!

So apparently this is originally a Jedward fanfiction I wrote on twitter under another name, and I have decided to upload them all onto my one and only wattpad account which is kind of anonymous, because I want to share my stories with more people - they are not exactly fanfictions in a sense, as the only strings that attach to the fandom are only the appearances of the characters, resembling John and Edward Grimes.

If you come here through twitter though, you probably know who I am ;) But for now I don't really feel like revealing my identity, as I have posted a story (in Chinese, just in case you're wondering, it's probably my one and only story in a language that's not English) based on my very own personal story, and it'd be weird if, just if, the person involved in the story found out...

You can call me C (well well it's kind of stupid as the person will probably know just having this single letter provided but it makes me less nervous, so), or Nightfalls if you like, nice to meet you :)

I hope you guys will like my stories!

Oh and by the way, in my fanfics (Yn) means "your name", so you can put yourself or whatever girl you prefer as the character!

C

*****

"Of course you can come over for dinner! You know you're welcome all the time," my mum said to Richard, who was on the other side of the line.

I rolled my eyes at Mum and she caught me. She gave me a dirty look and turned away from me. I cursed under my breath and flopped down onto a kitchen stool, slamming my head against the counter and let the coolness of the marble calm me down. Annoyance swirled in my head, making my face hot.

"(Yn)," Mum said, after ending the phone call with Richard, "I really don't understand you."

"Mum," I sat up straight and sighed, for the millionth time - this was a matter which got brought up between my mum and I all the time, "Yes, I get it: he's charming, rich, nice, and his parents are your friends, and you can describe him with every single nice word found in the dictionary, right?"

"Yeah, and he is in love with you! Why won't you just marry him?"

"Because I don't love him!" I said, frustrated. I was so tired of trying to explain this to my mum over and over again, hoping that she would finally digest my words one day. Even though I highly doubted that day would come.

"But who knows? Maybe after getting married you'll start to feel it!"

"It's 21st century Mum," I shook my head, "I can't really call someone who I don't love my husband!"

"(Yn), just think about it," Mum insisted, "Your dad and I will be so happy if you and Richard get married. He'd take such good care of you that we don't have to worry and-"

"MUM," I raised my voice a bit, "I know, but you just can't force me to marry someone who has never been my boyfriend!"

I stormed towards the sofa and grabbed my bag which I had not put away after going out this afternoon, and I could never be more grateful for my laziness, "I'm going out, bye,"