Chapter 1-Whatever I am, am hungry

Start from the beginning

"Son are you alright?" Mrs. Parker asked genuinely worried about Seth. "Hey! Why are you here? Go bring Seth water, after all, it's all your fault." Miss Parker again sounds completely awake to her daughter. after that, when her daughter stalked away, she turned to face Seth and asked him many questions. Seth avoided her scrutinizing look, "Mom, am okay no need for the water now am already late for work."

"P-p-please have a little water--" without waiting for Miss Parker to finished her words, he dashed away to the main door, "Mom! Am okay for now!" he whispered to Miss Parker on the hallway.

"Okay, Seth all the best!" she gave Seth go ahead with her thumb and Seth smiled relieved, and walked away.

He finally got to his company 'Skyline Science and publications: two different departments joined together as one but in different vaults.

SKYLINE SCIENCE PUBLICATIONS day 112 (WORKING ON OPERAD PERMIT APP)

"Good morning sir!" One science worker greeted, "Morning!" He responded.

Seth sat down to his chair with his lab coats on, sitting beside high navigation console. Together with all software developers and publishers.

"Test...112, mixing data's and all synchronized data's must be combined as a matrix form." Seth said, and closed a book written on Time traveling's' "test...112, is already concluded sir!" one female scientists said and all the people in the vault 2 room began to laughed heatedly: the mistake he did was; he mixed the test number to the day they had spent working on the app number due to when he slumped to the ground, that made him forgot the test number.

"Who told you?!" Seth asked soon afterward his mood furiously acted on the female scientist. Suddenly he lunged from his sitting position to gripped the female scientist close tightly to the neck. "Sir what's are you doing?!" the other scientists stood from their position aiming rapidly at him with their eyes a violent shade of red, pursuing forward at him—his eyebrows quickly fluttered searching through them: None of them... The scientists believed he could showcase such a bad human conduct when his angry mood activated all of a sudden.

Then he quickly came up with a plan to covered his annoyance.
"Oh! My guys, just a little show... and you are pursuing at me with yours eyes red... tryna beat me?!" immediate when he said that, the workers stopped and gleamed at him. Then the room was clammed into noisy, while the room was clammed into noise, he couldn't do anything to stopped the noise. Because the room was highly pitched than any other days during the developing of the apps.

During the other days past! The room was quit and the processes was successful completed without an inconveniences 'the process 1 & 2' was successfully accomplished.

Everything was changed, the vision, the blur resolution, and the HD vision too was like high and drunk in Seth eyes, he saw the youngest scientist in the vault as a different creature in the moment.

The clock on the wall went tick-tock then, he found himself in a different realm together with one creature walking to meet each other direction; it was like they was about to contest for a battle that was his vision in his eyes, but as for his real body in the vault, where the developing of the app was interrupted by his attitude.

The youngest scientist, he saw him as a different creature loudly uttered a word. "But sir, your face was reddened with anger?" the voice of the scientist was louder than ever different from human voice: although a human can scream but it wasn't like how the young scientist screamed overwhelming the noise that clammed the room minute ago by the scientists.

The room became quit for a while.

"It was just a show! I already said!" Seth expressed his thoughts, "No! It seemed you are acting weird!" the  words of the youngest scientist buffle Seth which startles him in the realm with the youngest scientist: The creature.

"Huh?!" the scientists became shocked when the youngest scientist voice gone awry on Seth.

"You are!! doomed!!!" Seth shouted in the realm loudly he proceeded forward and brawled the creature on the face to the ground and stumbled it on the ground.

But as for his real body he glared at the youngest scientists and the scientists also glared at him. The other scientists gathered around them.

On Seth's vision, he kept stumbling the creature on the ground, and heated punches against it on the creatures "Die, Die!" he exclaimed nonstop and continued to used an irish whip on the creature until he found the creature weak."You are terminated!" that the last word he said and kicked the creature's face with his black stealth boot, sending the creature's flying away, slumping the ground continuous with a thud! And finally it was dead!

He clenched a fist and he pulled his head down to determined the youngest scientists also clenching his fists. He gathered all his strength in his hands awaiting for the scientists moves and actions, he tried to surpassed his anger but his whole body was tensed. Impromptu he kicked the scientist at face and the scientists was pushed back with his kick.

He saw the room again, his fight had caused a massive commotion and his supporters barking back.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" continuous without stopping.

The scientist lunged back at him and hefts his punch, all of a sudden, Seth's darted down with like a super hero speed; faster than his own moves dodging the punch. It wasn't even his own intention to dodge that punch. "Woa! What was that?" he complained in his thoughts.

He rebound a punched at the youngest scientist abdomen. "Oof!" the worker wailed, stepping back.

"You are terminated!" he said nonchalantly, the same to what he said in his vision battling the creature.
"Yay!!" he ran forward aiming at the scientists and held the scientists hair pulling him incline and he finally placed the scientist chin on a heated super computer's engine. "Ahhh!" it hooked off the flesh causing a red brightly sores on the scientists chin with blood oozing out, the scientists slammed the ground.

"I'm a superhero!" he praised himself, a metal from behind crushed his head: it was one of the scientist called Bane.

He slumped over to the floor.

"C'mon will someone call an ambulance?" Bryce shouted for help, the whole incident was an end. Four to five minutes an ambulance arrived and Seth and the scientist was sent to Khartoum city hospital, the general and also the biggest ever hospital in the country.

"Bane why did you do that?!" Bryce said, "I will have to do that! You just saw what Seth did he has almost killed the youngest scientist, now the government will blame us for the app!"

"Indeed, Seth is our master you know, he only knows the formula for the app, if he die you kill him, any charges from the government will be on you."