I know that my friend is weird but this is scaring me. 

Ow my head ! Huh ? Door ? I opened the door to see nothing again. 

Ugh really ? Why is it so dark in here ? 

Hello ? 

After a few seconds I could finally see small fire from candles and I noticed dark figure with a hood. 

Welcome to the dark side. Mysterious voice said.

Oh (Y/N) that's you. It's nice to see you again. Rin smiled. 

The lights came on.

Rin is that you ? Oh I'm so glad to see you again. (Y/N) said. 

Yes it's been a while since we last seen each other. Rin said. 

Yes it sure was. Now sit down please. (Y/N) said. 

Okay thank you. I see that you didn't change at all. Rin said. 

Well yes but you did change. You look more beautiful. Rin you grown up so fast. (Y/N) said.

Stop it (Y/N). Rin chuckled. 

Well I guess that you need my help with something since you came to visit me. (Y/N) said.

Well yes I need your help. Rin said. 

What is it ? (Y/N) asked. 

Can you help me to confess my feelings to someone ? Rin asked. 

Someone ? Is that Kakashi ? (Y/N) asked. 

No it's not Kakashi. It's.........Obito. Rin said quietly.

Obito ?! Finally ! I knew that one day you will love someone else. (Y/N) said.

So well you see.......Rin started.

If I'm not mistaken Obito is your childhood friend right ? (Y/N) asked.

Yes he is. Rin said. 

And what is exactly your problem ? (Y/N) asked. 

I want to confess my feeling to him but every time I look at him I become so nervous or I will say something awkward. Rin said. 

That's a big change. You were never like that in front of Kakashi. Yes you were nervous around him as well but this is new. (Y/N) said. 

So ? Rin asked. 

You obviously love Obito more than you loved Kakashi. (Y/N) said. 

Yes probably. So can you tell me how can I confess to him ? Rin asked. 

What are you so nervous about ? Just say that to him !  (Y/N) said. 

But I already said that I can't say it. Maybe it's because I'm scared that he would reject me. Rin said. 

Hmmm and when did you start to love Obito  ? (Y/N) asked. 

Ummm since Obito came back to the village. When I first saw him, my heart was beating so fast and I was blushing so much. I think more than when I loved Kakashi. I missed Obito so much. I was thinking about him every night.  Rin said. 

So since he came after 5 years back. And you were thinking about Obito nonstop so your feelings was slightly changing even when you still loved Kakashi. (Y/N) said and started writing to her book. 

Umm what are you doing ? Rin asked. 

Taking notes to look cool. Wait but you started to love Obito when you finally saw him again right ? (Y/N) asked.