Chapter 2

I wanted him tonight but I will have to be really careful. I need to seduce him without coming off as desperate. He is the one who should want me at the end of the night not me.

I made my way to the bar once again and sat on the stool but not before eyeing the man. I know he would find his way to me. He has been staring for way too long. I patiently waited for my drink to arrive when the man slid to the stool next to mine.

What is it that made you want to come to the club tonight?,he said. I noticed his voice was rough and respectful but carried an amount of dominance. The voice that would call you dirty names and make you beg while he fucks you from behind.I clenched my legs at the thought.

But I decided to control myself as much as I could and spoke in a confident voice,
And why should I answer you? It shouldn't be any of your business.

A faint smirk made it way on his lips and he leaned in closer and whispered in my ear, By the way you are flushed and clenching your legs I think it should be of my business. Do you want to be touched princess?

I was too affected by his deep voice and actions and all plans to seduce him and not come off as desperate went out of the window. I was too horny to think of any witty reply. So, I just nodded my head and whispered yes.

So, what's your name princess? Will you be a good girl for me tonight or I would have to spank your ass red?

He did not gave me a chance to reply and simply said, follow me. I know following a random stranger is really risky but I needed it and I weirdly trusted him. He lead us to a room that said, Mr Damon Parker.

Are you the owner? I said in my no longer confident voice.

He said yes and opened the door for me.
Okay princess, before you say anything let me make it clear. It is nothing more than sex and consent is the most important thing here. Both of our limits and boundaries should be respected.
Now, I am into rough sex and degrading, name calling etc. gives me pleasure. If you are not into any of that I suggest you leave. So, do you consent to it?And if things become too much just say it.

Yes, I consent to it. Do you Mr Parker?

I give my consent as well. So, let's get started.