Chapter 1

Hey, so it's my first fanfic so please be nice with me. And I 'm french so if there are some faults forgive me. I corrected everything with a corrector so it should be "good". And tell me if you find a mistake

I was lying in the bed in Cardan's arms, watching the sunset and then it was in moments like this that I told myself that I never would have imagined my life like this a year ago: Queen of Elfame, in love with the King Cardan, having all of the power I wanted, do what I wanted when I wanted.
A year ago I wanted to be a knight. My mind has so changed.
I looked at Cardan woke Up and I met his beautiful black eyes.
"Hello" he told me with his sunny voice. I smiled at him, told him good morning and kiss him in the neck. "You already want it?" He said with a smirk. I smiled at him and put off my nightdress and get on him. I kissed him with so much passion and of course, he kissed me back. He had one hand on my waist and the other one on my cheek. His mouth was going down  until he found my breasts and suck my nipples one by one. I moan so hard that when he looks at me, you could totally see the passion that devoured him. So his pretty little mouth was going to mine and we kissed each other during it seems to me an eternity of pleasure, but we wanted more and I felt it under me. So I took his big cock into my hands and put into my mouth. I moved back and forth. I saw at his gazes that he appreciated it. Before he had and an orgasm I stopped. I looked at him and saw his desire so he went on me and penetrates me. A wave of pleasure, of love and desire went into me. It was so good. Every time we had sex it seems better than the last time and every time we did it, I knew that I won't be able to stop desire him. And we enjoy together in a pure bliss of ecstasy.
A few minutes after we put our clothes on, I brushed my hair and we kissed one more time. We were going to eat when we saw Taryn and my little niece Leïa. "Hey honey" I said when I met Leïa's gaze. She jumped in my arms and I carried her in my lap and kissed her left cheek. The way she looked at me is so cute that I melt. It was like my sister stole all the stars in the sky and put them in her eyes. "Auntie!!" She said with a smile that was making me happier than I already was after this morning. "How are you little one?" I asked her with a baby voice.
"Good, good. You look weird auntie" she whispered in my ears and I looked at her with a look of misunderstanding. " I don't know, your aura is... Full of gold. Like Cardan, and with green: your colour. But I've never seen this in yours." Apparently, having a children half human, half faerie made them with "power" that even faerie or the High King didn't have like seeing auras. And she often talked about them and it seems really good for seeing the emotions, of someone and how he felt. If he was sick, in love, angry... But if she didn't see anything like this yet, it's weird, and it's worrying me a little but a hide it immediately. I didn't want to worry myself more than I already was and worry the others by the way so I said to Leïa to say this to anyone and she nodded.
It has been three years now that Leïa was born and she was like my own daughter even if she wasn't and I had to remind often it to myself. Three years that I was married to Cardan. Sometimes I asked myself in my mind If he wanted kids with me.
We took breakfast together.
In the afternoon, I was with Taryn playing with Leïa to a game. The goal was to have the most of families for yourself. There were the sleepers, the angels, and more. Then we heard footsteps in the corridor and we saw Vivi and Heather in the doorway of Leïa's room. The little girl ran in Vivi's and Heather's lap and they took her into a big hug with a lots of kisses. I watched them with a look full of love. Something rare for me. I think so. Well I hoped Because it would mean that I didn't know how to hide my emotions and it would sucks a lot.
Leïa go back to the play and when she won, we had all applauded.
Now it was time for to do a little nap because we all saw that she was tired. We left the room with Taryn and her daughter in it. We waited in the corridor and five minutes after we saw my sister get out of the room  walking on tiptoe. And we all laughed silently. We went in the kitchen and took some cakes of fruits and teas and went into one of the guest rooms where Vivi and Heather will sleep during their trip in Elfame. The room was clean. There was a big bed. In the middle of the room against a beige wall. There were also a wooden chest of drawers, with moldings on the drawers and the corners. A warm colored desk and chair. And a sofa below the window that overlooked the kingdom. I was sitting on the sofa with Taryn and a piled on us. Heather and our sister were on the bed, put their stuff in the wooden. When they finished they went back on the bed and we talked about everything. And Vivi said: "we have something to tell you. Two things exactly" she said nervously and took Heather's hand in hers. Taryn and looked at them and they told at the same time " We're Engaged!!". It was so cute how theysaid it. It's more when you know their past. Vivienne told to her girlfriend about Elfame and everything else. They came to the Taryn's wedding with Locke, Leïa's father, but Taryn killed him. It was to mush for Heather and she asked to Vivi to make her forget everything about it even if she regretted it Bedford but Vivi promised her so she didn't. And they took everything to zero.
Taryn and I ran to the bed to hug her. We all scream. I was so happy for her. I knew it was what my sister wanted since she met Heather, and I knew she was very happy so she was too. And I asked "what is the second thing?" Their gazes met and Heather said "We want a child. Like on of us will be pregnant. There's a lot of things like this for. We think that in a year we'll do it". Vivi cried and I hugged her with all of my energy. I squeezed her so tight that I think I hurt her. "I'm so happy for you big sis. You can't even imagine how much" I whispered and I felt her smiling. A few minutes later we were all lying on the bed talk about the wedding. And I felt that I was going to throw up. I ran in the bathroom of the room, shut the door after me and put my head in the toilet and vomit all foods and drinks I had in my stomach. Few second after the door openers and everyone was there, sitting on the floor in front of me. Vivi pressed her hand on my forehead and say " Are you okay Jude"
And then I remembered that my period was late by a week. I was Never late. Never. Every time I'm busy, with Cardan or anything else I forget it. It happened one time that I bled on the floor. I felt the blood sink on my leg and I ran in the bathroom and take my stuffs. After that Cardan was dead of laugh.
I had to focus on it. Did what Leïa saw in my aura was that I'm pregnant? She that there was gold in it. The type of gold in Cardan's aura. "I... I think I'm pregnant" I finally said. Everyone was shocked. Of course they were shocked, even me. "Leïa told me earlier that she found my aura weird, not like usual. She said there was gold in it. Like in Cardan's... And my period is late. It's the first time I'm late" I said. And I see that I was crying. Vivi took me in her arms and I put my hey on her, listening her heartbeats. "It's gonna be okay" she said and I fell asleep