I sprinted into my bedroom withSawyer close behind. "Sawyer, I'm screwed," I said, gesturing to my unkempt pajamas. "You're not getting screwed dressed like that," Sawyer said under his breath. "I can hear you!" I squealed as my face heated up. "Help me, you shit!" I screamed. "Okay, your hair is a mess and there's no time to do it so go put on a beanie. Wear the skinny jeans that make your butt look super good and the really tight maroon t-shirt and you'll be fine," Sawyer said, going through my closet and picking out each article of clothing. "Thanks, now get out!" I said, slamming the door behind him. "Alright Joey, I'm gonna leave you two crazy kids alone," I heard him call. "Don't do anything you wouldn't want to tell your mom about," he said, and I heard the front door close. Good, we can be alone.

Shane's POV

I pulled up to Joey and Sawyer's driveway and saw that Sawyer's car wasn't there. That made me both excited and nervous. What could possibly go down today?

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Joey, who looked much younger than usual. His hair was swept to the side and tucked neatly under a maroon beanie, which matched the short sleeved shirt that adornded his torso. He smirked at me while leaning up against the door, "Hey there," he huskily said right before he lost his balance and found himself at my feet. "Very smooth," I giggled, helping him up. "Let's pretend that didn't happen," he said, avoiding my gaze. "So what are we doing today?" he mused, guiding me inside. "I wanted to shoot some collabs, but do you want to go get some ice cream or something?" His eyes practically gleaming, he said "Sounds sweet!"

Joey's POV
Shane guided me to his car and opened the passenger door for me, like a true gentleman. "There you are, your highness," he cordially gestured, which I returned with a raised eyebrow.

We parked the car near a park a walked a few blocks to a small ice cream shop. A bell chimed as we opened the door to be greeted by a young girl. "Welcome, what can I get for you two today?" She asked with a smile. "Wanna share a cone?" Shane asked. My imagination got the best of me imagining how messy that could get. What, do you want to make out over a cone of vanilla, I thought to myself. Shane covered in ice cream sounded angelic, but there's no way I'd let him know that. "Um, no. I'll take a cup of chocolate," I said, and the employee practically beamed at me. "And you sir?" She sighed at Shane, uninterested. "I'll take a cup is cookie dough, then," he decided. "Coming right up!" She cheerily said.

Shane and I decided to sit down outside to wait for our order. "So how are things, how is Sawyer?" He asked me. "H-he's good," I coughed, hoping he did hear his little slip-up on the phone. "He's also not home," I smirked, taking the advantage other him. I saw him blush, then regain his composure. "And why is that?" He asked in a low voice. Oh my gosh, Shane. Stop implying what you are implying.

Shane's POV
Just then the lady came out of the shop to hand us our order. "I'll go get it!" Joey said, seeing that we sat at the patio across the street from the ice cream parlor. He sauntered across the street and I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. His hips swayed just so and his skinny jeans made his ass look perfect. I couldn't look away.

Joey promptly returned and handed me my ice cream. Joey examined his ice cream cup. "There's a number on it..." Joey stated quizzically. A number? I bet it's from that chick at the ice cream shop. I looked towards the place, she was still standing outside, probably looking for some sort of confirmation from Joey. A wave of possessiveness overcame me. I glanced at her from across the street, grabbed Joey by the chin across the table and brought his lips to mine. After a few seconds I pulled away slightly as I saw the girl reenter the store with a huff.

"What was that for?" Joey squeaked, his cheeks coated with a faint blush. "What? Did you think I was gonna let her flirt with you while we're on a date RIGHT NOW?" I said gazing into his eyes. He's so cute when he's bashful. "So, wait. This is a date?" Joey asked. "Mhmm." I confirmed. "Sawyer was right," I said, which caused him to start coughing. "What? We weren't talking about you or anything." He tried to play it off. "Yea, ok," I chuckled, dabbing a finger in my ice cream and tapping his nose. He went cross-eyed to look at his nose. "I don't like pistachio!" He whined. "That's fine, I've got it," I shrugged. Once again in reached across the table and grabbed him by the chin. I flicked my tongue across his nose, getting the ice cream off in the process. I got an even better reaction from him this time; he was so flustered that his face flushed a deep red ."Was that necessary?" He asked, avoiding my gaze. "Not in the slightest, but you're adorable when you blush," I beamed and he somehow got redder.

After that, I held his hand as we walked back to the car (which caused him to blush once again). We returned to his house once again. "So are you leaving now?" He asked, with a pouty face that said please don't leave ever ever ever. "No babe, we still have a collab to shoot," I replied, plopping down on the couch. "What did you want to do?" He asked, excited to be spending more time with me. "I don't know, I guess we could reenact some fanfiction."

Okay that is done. My posting schedule shall no longer be this irregular. I mean, I'm not gonna make any promises, but I'll try to update once on the weekend. And also LEAVE ME A COMMENT. Don't be shy. Please.
-Juliana