Morning After- part 1

You wake up to see Harrys face - eyes wide open. You figured he'd just woken up cause he'd somehow woken you up too. "Morning babe ", he says softly with a croaky voice,  "Morning Harry", you lean and kiss him softly on the lips.  You wake up to shower- but as you get up you feel a painful throbbing in your lower region, then remembered it was probably from when you two got rough last night after getting wasted at the club with Harry. The memory starts to come back, and it seemed as if it was amazing sex. Harry's still looking at you with lazy, tired green eyes as you walk into the bathroom. You close the bathroom door behind you and take of Harrys top you'd slipped on after sex last night, and get in the shower. After a 15 minute shower, you put your underwear on, and brush your teeth- Then you hear the door open as Harry walks in with his hand in his hair. Harry turns straight for the shower, but as he turns to see your body standing behind the basin, he stands there for a while.  You feel a bit awkward since you have foam around your mouth from the toothpaste,  so you turn and spit it out and rinse , when you get back up, you see Harry behind you- but now even closer. Harry digs his face in your neck from behind, and you can feel his heavy breathing. He lifts his hand and turns you around from behind, as you turn around he lifts you up on the edge of the basin and crashes his warm lips into yours. It's silent and all you hear is your heavy breathing mixed with Harrys. It goes on for a good 5 minutes, getting faster and heavier by the second. Harry would leave marks on your neck, causing you to let out moans that he seemed to enjoy. Harry suddenly pulls out, causing you to let out an unconscious whimper. Harry walks over to the shower and turns It on. He then walks back, his eyes locked to yours, and leads his hands to your bra clip. He unclips your bra, and slips your panties down to your feet. Harry takes off his boxers- wich leaves the two of you naked in a bathroom with the shower on.