Alura makes a noise and then slowly moves about and then opens her eyes to look at Lena.

"Morning darling." Lena smiles.

"Hello Lena." Alura says with a yawn, still waking up.

"Hello honey." Kara says, grabbing her daughters attention.

Alura looks up and notices Kara standing by Lena's side of the bed for the first time since waking.

"Mommy." Alura smiles.

"Hello sweetie. Did you have a nice sleep cuddle with Lena?" Kara asks with a grin.

"Yeah." Alura replies, softly.

Kara and Lena just smile at each other and continue to look at Alura as she wakes up and gets her bearings.

"It's Christmas." Alura says, excitedly.

Kara and Lena both chuckle.

"Yes it is." Kara says with a smile.

Alura quickly jumps out of bed.

"Let's go! I want to see my presents!" Alura says as she quickly moves over to the door.

Lena begins to get out of bed.

"Why don't you go and make sure everyone else is awake." Kara suggests.

"Okay!" Alura says, happily, and then quickly leaves the room.

Lena chuckles.

"She's totally gonna jump on Alex to wake her up." Kara says.

"Who'd have thought Supergirl has a mean streak after all." Lena smirks as she stands up and grabs her dressing gown.

Kara laughs.

Once Lena has put her dressing gown on she looks over at Kara and she feels her heart literally skip a beat. Lena realises that she is actually alone with Kara.

"Shall we head downstairs?" Kara asks, as she walks towards Lena's bedroom door.

"Wait!" Lena says, quickly.

Kara turns to look at Lena with confusion on her face.

"I..... can we talk...... about something..... before we go downstairs? Please?" Lena says, flustered, her heart feeling like it's beating a mile a minute.

Kara gets a worried look on her face.

"It's nothing bad!" Lena quickly interjects.

"O....okay..." Kara says, still unsure.

Kara moves back into the room and as she does Lena realises she really needs to pee. She really doesn't want to do this when she has a full bladder.

"Just wait here a moment. I need to pee. I don't want to rush through this because I have to go to the bathroom. So please... wait." Lena says, nervously.

Kara looks at Lena curiously and just nods her head as she takes a seat on the side of Lena's bed. Lena then quickly leaves the room and heads into the bathroom and relieves herself. Once Lena is finished she washes her hands and splashes some water over her face while looking in the mirror over the sink.

"You can do this." Lena says to herself as she looks at her reflection.

Lena takes a deep breath and then leaves the bathroom and heads back into her bedroom. Kara is still patiently waiting for Lena. Lena notices Kara's eyes light up when she returns. All it does is make what Lena is going to do that much easier for herself.

"Hey." Kara smiles, nervously.

"Hey." Lena smiles back.

Lena approaches Kara and takes a seat on the bed next to her.