Abir (whispering) : Shall I tell you what else you are, my dear?

Mishti nodded mutely. Abir put a palm on her right cheek and caressed it so tenderly that Mishti nearly swooned then and there. He bent down and whispered in her ear, the hot air making her tingle all over.

Abir (whispering) : You are a temptress, Mishti Singhania. You make me feel things I shouldn't feel. You make me think thoughts I shouldn't think. You make me do things I shouldn't do. However, you are too much of a temptation.

And with that, he pulled her possessively as his lips met hers. The kiss was intoxicating yet gentle. It made her forget who she was, their surroundings, everything. All she could feel was the pressure on her lips and the exquisite pleasure coursing through her.

Abir finally rose leaving their mouths swollen. However, He just moved and held Mishti from the back such that her hair fell on his chest. He enveloped her in a hug making her feel warm and cozy while his soft kisses to her nape made her squirm with pleasure.

Mishti groaned. This teasing was torture but at the same time exquisite. She was ready to fall in bed with him if this pleasure would last forever.

This last thought brought her back to her senses and she withdrew from him, albeit reluctantly.

Mishti : We... We shouldn't. I mean...

Abir (in a gruff voice) : Ofcourse. I.. I didn't mean to.. I mean..

His voice drew to a close and Mishti bent down to retrieve some pins that had fallen from her hair. Abir bent down as well to help her when he noticed a folded piece of paper near the couch.

Abir : Is this yours?

Mishti's eyes widened. She put her hands in her trouser pocket, then looked at Abir alarmed.

Mishti : Yes, That's mine. Please give it back to me.

Abir looked at her puzzled. Why was her voice high pitched suddenly? She had a secret, Abir realised. He wondered at the sudden, irrational feeling of irritation coursing through him. After all, How much did he know Mishti Singhania? Of course, she could have a secret. But why did this bother him?

Abir : What is it?

Mishti : It's a piece of paper.

Abir : I see that. But why do you need it if it is any old piece of paper?

Mishti sighed, exasperated. The man deserved to be in an interrogation room. Tenacious to the point of being stubborn, he was.

Mishti : It's not any old piece of paper. It's MY old piece of paper. Now give it back to me.

Abir : No.

Mishti's jaw dropped.

Mishti : What do you mean, no?

Abir : I don't think you're telling me the truth.

Mishti : About what?

Abir : This paper.

Mishti : And why should you know?

Abir shrugged and made a non-committal noise. Mishti huffed in annoyance, then scowled at him.

Mishti : Fine, it's a list. Now can I have it back?

Abir : What sort of a list is this?

Mishti : A personal list.

She stomped her foot hoping that her annoyance may have penetrated his thick skull at last, but to no avail, he just looked more quizzical.

Abir : A personal list? Shopping? Make up? Wishes? Men?