"I.... I see..... so basically what you are saying is that this research really doesn't help us because the Kryptonian DNA is more similar to human's than the aliens described in this, but at the same time the foundational DNA is incredibly different to our own." Eliza asks.

"Yes, essentially." Lena nods.

"And how do you know so much about Kryptonian DNA? I don't imagine you've suddenly become an expert on it in the day and a half you've been here?" Alex asks.

Lena sighs.

"You're right." Lena replies. "As you know my brother was obsessed with Superman. As you know he wanted to, and thankfully failed to kill Superman. In his attempt to do this he got his hands on some of Superman's DNA and did extensive studies on it. Once Lex was locked in prison all his files on Superman came to me. I looked through them as I was trying to understand how my brother went so mad, how he got to the stage he did. But it wasn't helpful in that regard." Lena explains.

Alex now has an annoyed look on her face.

"If you've had files on Kryptonians for so long why haven't you offered to give them to us already?!" Alex asks with a raised voice.

"Alex! Keep your voice down. I didn't raise you to be a woman to yell at someone like that." Eliza says, scolding her daughter.

"It's okay Eliza. I understand how Alex is feeling. I don't hold it against her." Lena says to Eliza and then turns back to Alex. "And to answer your question I haven't offered to give the DEO the files since I've been here simply because they don't exist anymore. After I read them I destroyed them. I thought that leaving copies of those files was far too dangerous."

Alex now has a surprised look on her face. Alex is about to say something, with her mouth opening but they are interrupted.

"Help!!!! Help me!!!" The three women hear Kara yell out from the other room.

Lena, Alex and Eliza all go running out of the room and back into Alura's medical room. When they enter the room they notice why Kara has called for help. Alura is shaking violently on the bed, the monitors are beeping, she's seizing.

"Kara hold her down." Alex says sternly as she runs over to Alura's bedside.

Kara quickly moves so she's in the bed next to Alura, holding her in her arms to try and stop her from falling off the bed as she shakes. Kara is aware that you are not supposed to stop people from moving when they are having a seizure. Alex and Lena begin looking at Alura's vital monitors, trying to figure out why she's suddenly seizing.

"This hasn't happened before. I don't understand why this is happening." Alex says.

"That doesn't matter right now. Look at how high her heart rate is. If she was human she'd be dead right now. We need to stop this seizure right now." Lena says, too concerned to sugar coat the situation.

"Right." Alex nods and runs over to one of the medical draws. "I need to give her 1mg of diazepam."

"2mg." Lena says.

"What?" Alex asks.

"She's not human. Look at her heart rate. To calm her down she's going to need a slightly higher dose." Lena explains.

"Right." Alex nods.

Alex carefully draws 2mg of diazepam into a syringe and then quickly runs back over to Alura and injects it into her arm.

"Come on, come one." Alex says nervously as she watches Alura's vitals.

"Come on honey." Eliza mutters.