Eliza smiles at Kara.

"Well Lena sounds like an incredible woman. I really hope she can help us, and I look forward to getting to know her. I've actually read a few of her papers." Eliza say.

"Yeah. Alura has already taken a liking to her, so that's something." Kara replies.

"Okay, well let me just say hello to Alura then I'll go join Alex and Lena." Eliza says.

Kara gives her adoptive mother a nod as they both walk over to Alura's bed. Eliza gets to Alura's side and gently rubs Alura's head, moving the hair out of her face.

"Hey, Alura honey, grandma's back." Eliza says softly.

Alura gently moves in her bed before she opens her eyes slowly and looks at Eliza.

"Grandma." Alura smiles.

"Hey little darling. How are you feeling?" Eliza asks.

"I... was sick..." Alura says.

"I know. Do you feel better now?" Eliza asks again.

"A bit." Alura mumbles.

"Okay, well you get some rest. Grandma's going to go next door to work on something to help make you better, hopefully." Eliza explains.

"Okay, 'ove you grandma." Alura nods and then yawns, closing her eyes again.

"Love you too my sweet granddaughter." Eliza says as she kisses Alura on the forehead.

Eliza then moves away from the bed and turns to Kara.

"Okay, I'll be right next door if you need anything. Okay?" Eliza says.

"Okay." Kara nods.

Eliza then exits the medical room which Alura is staying in and walks next door to the lab which they have been using the last few weeks to run various tests on various machines. In the very middle of the lab is a big table. Lena and Alex have already laid out the folders on the table as they sit on opposite sides from one another. Alex is already reading through one folder while Lena is reading through another.

"Alright ladies. Let's get started." Eliza says as she picks up another folder and begins reading.

Over the next few hours the three women read through several of the folders, exchanging them between each other and pointing out key bits to one another when they come across them. Lena is the first of the three women to finish reading the folders and while she waits she accesses a computer and begins looking through more of the medical data on Alura. About 10 minutes after Lena finishes reading the folders Eliza and Alex finish up.

"Uhh well..." Alex says.

"Yes, that was a lot." Eliza replies.

"I don't even know where to begin." Alex says.

"It's because, no offence Eliza, but this is useless." Lena says.

"What?! How can you say that so quickly?" Alex asks surprised and a bit annoyed.

"It's okay Alex, let her explain." Eliza says, making sure her daughter doesn't over react.

"These folders have some incredible insight and knowledge into a variety of aliens and their DNA structures. The comparisons between these aliens and human DNA is absolutely fascinating. As these files explain how alien DNA has some similarities to our human DNA but ultimately it's vastly different." Lena says.

"Yes? And?" Alex asks.

"And this study doesn't include Kryptonian DNA. If it did it would mention that unlike the other alien DNA in the research, Kryptonian DNA is actually very similar to human DNA, it just has some tweaks at the very core of the DNA structure. This means it would be impossible to replicate in humans. As to put it in simpler terms, the foundation of the Kryptonian DNA is different from ours, but everything else 'on top of it' is similar or the same. The problem obviously being that you can't just remove the foundation from the DNA and swap it to humans." Lena explains.