Drew lets out a long sigh, “Oh thank the walls.” Drew finally allowed herself to be pushed back down onto Krista’s lap. Drew made a quick mental note. ‘Remember to apologize to Ymir.’ Drew closes her eyes and tries to relax.

“Well don’t be too happy, we’re about to go retake Trost.” 

Her eyes shoot back open. “What!?”

“Apparently Eren is a Titan…” Krista say’s from above Drew.

“Yeah… So get your lazy ass up and put your gear on.” Jean yanks Drew out of Krista’s lap and tosses her gear at her, nearly knocking her over.

Sasha catches the girl from her fall and scowls at Jean. “Jean!” Sasha’s arms tighten around Drew.

“What!?"

“Be careful! She’s fragile!” 

“Yeah… I’m fragile Jean.” Drew lets out a fake cry and giggles.

"Tst" Jean turns and heads off toward the wall "Better hurry, before we get caught slacking off." 

-----

Drew and the other cadets along with garrison soldiers stood on top of the wall. Waiting. 

Drew's eyes kept glancing from Reiner and Bertholdt back to Marco. 

Reiner scratched the back of his head 'Why does she keep looking at me like that…' 

Mina had tried to thank Drew for saving her and the others lives, but Drew just brushed it off her shoulder. After Drew had given Mina and the others orders, they hesitantly did as she said and ended up saving their own lives. 

Everyone was split into groups of fives, Drew was barely listening however she noticed Jean and Connie were together. Drew listened as Marco got paired with Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie. She held her breath until she also got paired with them. 

‘This is great, I can keep Marco away from Reiner and Bertholdt and he’ll be safe!’ 

The group of five were assigned to distract and kill the titans that wandered off away from the wall and towards Eren.  

“Marco…” Drew pulled Marco away from the other three and tiptoed to whisper in her ear. “If anything happens… just shout for me alright.”

Marco smiles and ruffles the top of Drew’s head. “Don’t worry Drew I can handle myself.” 

Drew nervously chuckles and glances at the other three, “sure you can” 

With that the group of five set off towards their designated designation and began their tasks. Drew yells at the others to not engage and to just lead the Titans towards the wall for later. 

Annie, who was in the back of the group, got surrounded by three larger Titans. 

Drew was hesitant to leave Marco’s side and to go help the short blonde, after making eye contact with Annie Drew quickly came to her aid. 

Annie was pinned at three angles and her back was up against a wall. Drew noticed this and went to take out the smallest to create an opening for Annie to use her ODM gear and escape. 

Drew landed next to Annie and put her hands on her knees, she was exhausted. 

“Annie.” Drew sighed and lifted her posture. “I’ll take out that one and you take out-”

“Someone help Drew-!” Drew was cut off by a muffled scream.

She knew who it was.

Marco!” Drew completely forgot about Annie and went in the direction she heard his scream. 

Drew’s eyes quickly glanced in every corner looking for the freckled boy.

“No no no! Marco! Shout please!” 

As if Marco had heard her, he let out another scream for help. Drew used as much gas as she could and turned the corner.

When she looked up, she already saw Marco’s arm in between the titans teeth.

Not caring for getting caught Drew for the first time used one of her “powers” to save Marco. She manipulated the air around her to be less dense so she could move faster and in a second she was already cutting at the Titans nape. 

Drew hooked her right anchor into the nearest building and did a 180 turn to catch Marco before he fell. The girl grabbed onto the back of Marco’s collar and tossed him onto the roof. 

Reiner and Bertholdt held their breath as they saw Drew’s attempt to save Marco’s life.

Drew instantly flew onto the roof and next to Marco. Crouching next to him she realized a deep cut above his left eyebrow.

“I’m sorry Marco! I didn’t mean to throw you so hard!” Drew started to shake Marco awake but her eyes quickly widened when she saw he wasn’t breathing.

“Marco!” She quickly tilted his head back, pinched his nose, and started letting in two breaths of air. Soon after she collapsed her hands on top of each other and started chest compressions. 

“Marco! Please wake up!” Her heart started to swell and she began to panic. “I swear to God Marco! If you don’t wake up I’m going to pull you out of heaven's gates and kill you myself!” 

Annie landed on a few roofs over next to Reiner and Bertholdt. “What happened…” She whispered in shock to Bertholdt.

“He heard our conversation.” Was all the replies she received. 

Annie watched in horror as Drew pumped on Marco’s chest crying her eyes out.

Drew brought her lips back to Marco’s and let in another breath. 

Drew was starting to lose her composure after thirty more seconds of chest compressions. Her hands balled into fists and she started banging on his chest. 

Wake. Up!” 

GASP

The girl and the three bystanders' eyes all winded when Marco started to cough out blood.

Drew tilted his body to the side so he wouldn’t choke. She started to check her pockets for something that would stop the bleeding when she pulled out a black cloth.

For good luck.”

Drew remembered the moment when she got caught by Sadies in the mess hall and she smiled. Quickly she wrapped the cloth around Marco’s head like a headband and stood up.

“Come on Marco let’s get you out of here.” 

“What happened…” Marco yelped as Drew picked him up by his collar and tossed him over her left shoulder.

“I saved your life.” Drew smiled as they flew through the air. “You’re welcome.”

“Thank you, Drew.” 

-----

AN: lol marco kiss before a yuri kiss 💀

Dw their will be a certain Annie scene soon 👀

Important question: after this story are yall intrested in a AOT AU where drew wakes up, and like her family moves to a new city and she meets the AOT gang at school?

Or really a new series of a new oc (cause y/n is confusing for me)

Let me know.

Also you're welcome for saving Marco 😏