Chapter 17

Universe unknown
Robotnik travel in the universe when he arrive in the prehistoric era
Dr. Robotnik: now to find that chaos emerald
When Robotnik across the prehistoric era he found a t-rex and he use his machine rayo to robotize
Dr. Robotnik: now to find that chaos emerald of life
Meanwhile
Boom Sonic and his team alongside with Aosth Sonic and Tails arrive
Boom(Sonic): well this is it, come gang we hace to find Robotnik and stop them
Boom(Tails): you ríght Sonic
Knuckles: come on
Amy: we can do it
Aosth(Sonic): History Willy nevera be the same if we don,t stop Robotnik.
Aosth(Tails): But how will we find him?
Boom(Sonic): Something Tells me all we have to do is follow those footprints, come on gang
Aosth(Sonic): Let,s go bro¡
Boom(Sonic) and his team follow Aosth Sonic and Tails jump back onto the time Skateboard, and it starts up again. The camera cuts to a view of the bottom of the volcano as Robotnik, the first of whom is looking through binoculars he is holding in Both his hands, look up at the top of the volcano.

Robotnik: There it is
The camera moves up to the top of the volcano. It then cuts to a view from the binoculars, revealing the Chaos Emerald of Life to be shining at the top.

Robotnik: The Chaos Emerald of Life!
Robotnik points his right index finger at the volcano.

Robotnik: I need to go up there and get it!
Robotnik greñas in pain as he runs Ober his left foot in both his hands. A clan of Cave Bears, all of whom are holding spiked clubs in their right hands, jump into view. Their leader, a king who is much older than the common bear, bald and wearing a crown on his head, jump into view, holding a bigger club in his left hand.

Robotnik: My Robo-Transmorgrifer will take caer of you prehistoric fuzzballs!
As Robotnik tosses the Cave Bears aside, more of them pounce at him. He pulls out his Robo-Transmogrifier with his right hand a zaps a T-Rex with it. The T-Rex growls as turns into a robot, and Robotnik is now holding a transmitter in his right hand as he tosses another Cave Bear aside with his left.

Robotnik: Attack these little beasts!
The Robot T-Rex growls at the Cave Bears, who all run away in fear. He then grabs the king by his robe with his mouth, Boom Sonic and his team with Aosth Sonic and Tails stop the time skateboard not too far away. Boom Tails and Aosth Tails flies into the air as Boom Sonic use his homing attack and Aosth Sonic points his index finger at the Robot T-Rex.

Boom(Sonic): how are we gonna stop that giant T-Rex
Aosth(Sonic): Is that any way to treat a teddy bear?
Robotnik: Sonics?
Robotnik points his right index finger at Boom Sonic and Aosth Sonic, and speaks into the transmitter he is holding in his left hand.

Robotnik: get that blasted blue beasts
The king mumbles unintentionally as the Robot T-Rex drops Boom Sonic and turns to face Aosth Sonic. The Cave Bears all run under the king and try to catch them in their arms, but he unfortunately lands in the ground between them. They all hide their hands behind their backs and whistle, pretending nothing bad has happened. The Robot T- Rex casts its shadow over Boom Sonic, his team and Aosth Sonic and Tails, the former of whom tosses the time Skateboard aside with his left hand.

Aosth(Tails): Let,s make like an orange and juice
Boom(Tails): that a great idea other me
Knuckles: you got that right
Amy: but how are we gonna make it
Boom and aosth Sonic run away and Boom and Aosth Tails flie away in the opposite direction, Knuckles and Amy do the same. They escape just in time as the Robot- T-Rex chomps the ground they were on. Then Boom Sonic runs up the side of a cliff and Aosth Sonic jumps onto the Robot T-Rex back, hanging onto its scale with both his hands. The Robot T- Rex growls in confusion, and looks back at the Sonics, who are leaning against sits scale. It roars at them. And the Sonics run around its head, until is has a rope in its mouth, which the Sonics uses a pair of reins, and pulls on it with both his hands.

Boom(Sonic): okay Sonic do it
Aosth(Sonic): Hi-ho, Robó Silver, away¡
The Robot T-Rex growls as it runs towards, who both scream as they stare in shock at it. They both run away, and continue screaming as the Robot T- Rex chases them. They Run past Robotnik.

Aosth(Sonic): Scope this move, Tails! I call it my Dino-sault!
Aosth Sonic hits the Robot t-Rex with his left foot and the Robot T. rex spins into a buzz saw just like Sonic does. Meanwhile Boom Sonic and his team save the Cave Bears.

Robotnik: So long, Hedgehogs!

To be continue...