Opening Night (Day)

I am sorry for that last chapter. I don't know exactly what I want to do for this chapter, so we'll go for this.
----------------------

Lin's POV
I woke up in Groff's embrace. I'm still in a little bit of pain from a few nights ago. I'm super nervous because tonight is opening night. I still have a little limp, not extremely noticeable, but still noticeable. I got up to take a shower before Groff. I grunted at the discomfort of getting up with my ASS STILL HURTING FROM THREE DAYS AGO! I got out of bed and slipped into the warm shower. I stretched my body and washed my hair. I started humming Sleigh Ride (A/N: Same rn) and washed my body. I was casually washing my back when I heard loud banging on the door. I shrieked and the person on the other side started laughing. "Good morning, Love!" Groff said.

"Dammit Groff! Good morning!" I shouted back. He went overboard on waking me up. The night after we fucked he poured water on my face and I shot up, but was held down with pain in my ass that is STILL THERE! I got out of the shower and was drying off and put the towel around my waist. I went out of the bathroom to put on clothes. Jon came in with a cup of coffee for me and set it on the dresser. He kissed me good morning and then smacked my butt. "Groff, that still hurts."

"Babe, you said harder, so I went harder. Next time don't be so demanding." he said, patting my butt after and before leaving the room. I blushed out of embarrassment and got my clothes on. I went out to see Groff with his face pressed against the counter and his body a few feet away with his legs spread out. I laughed.

"What are you doing, honey?" I asked.

"You." he said.

"I wish."

"Why not?"

"I still hurt from Valentine's Day."

"Fine." he picked his head up and looked at me. I looked back as I got cheese out. "If you don't feel better in the next few days, I'm callin Pippa." he said. I chucked, confused.

"Why Pippa?"

"Because she knows the cure for, like, everything. She helped me sometime." Jon said, somehow with a bowl of cereal magically in front of him.

"Ok, Groffy." I said. "You're not destroying my ass again once it gets better, ok?" Jon groaned.

"Fine. A few days after you get better?" he asked with puppy eyes. I laughed and went over to pat his head.

"Maybe. But for now, we have to finish getting ready. Tonight's opening night!" I said, racing to the living room with my cheese.

"Opening your ass tonight!" Jon shouted playfully.

"That's two weeks after, Groff!" I said.

"Aww no fair! Lin, WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!" Jon shouted back at me.

"We might need to-" A knock at the door cut me off. Jon answered it with underwear on, and only underwear. A fit man was at our door, he was taller than Jon by at least five inches.

"Hi, my name is Gina and me and my husband were wondering if you could be a little quieter." Gina asked.

"We were just talking about that, yes we can quiet down. Oh, I'm Jon." Groff said, holding his hand out to Gina. I walked up to them. "This is my boyfriend, Lin." I waved. Gina waved back with a nod. "So, what apartment do you live in?"

"We live in the apartment across the hall. We moved in a few weeks ago from another complex. We should hang out sometime." Gina said.

"Yeah, sounds like fun. Well, we'll talk to you later. Our opening night is tonight and we have rehearsal up until then." Jon said. I nodded.