Chapter one: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

song: therefore I am (slowed n reverb)

"WAKE UP Y/N! WAKE UPPPP"

You heard Hannah Abbott screaming at you to wake up you slowly shifted and showed a 'lost puppy' face"I'm not falling for that face y/n WAKE UPPPP!!" 

"HANNAH ITS THE WEEKEND"

"I know that but we are going to miss breakfast!"

"I forgot about breakfast! Sorry I'll wake up and get changed." You slumped over to the girls' lavatory You were wearing silky baby blue short and top combo. A thought slowly crept into your head "O.M.G I was meant to be meeting Dean Seamus and Neville to study together. You panicked and put on the nearest outfit:

 You panicked and put on the nearest outfit:

I ran out and sprinted into the great hall I could feel everyone staring at me and my Y/h/l (a/n y/h/l means your hair length btw) messy hair I grabbed a piece of toast and sprinted out. I slowly walked I was so out of breath from all that running especially from the moving stairs. I suddenly appeared at the courtyard where you found Neville and Seamus looking for a specific plant for herbology, Dean was looking through a herbology book to see where we could find this plant. 

Seamus said in confusion "What's up with your hair and the fact that you have toast with you-" 

"I've only been awake for 10mins Seamus I totally forgot about studying today"

"Oh, that explains a lot"

You gave him a bit of the death stare "Why are you looking at me like that-"

Neville burst out laughing" Anyways what plant are you guys looking for?"

"A Fanged Geranium"

"Oh why are we looking here we may find one but it's somewhere where it's more hot/humid"

I took a pause to think about what my mum had told me about the plant "Oh yes my mum has told me that you must be careful with it otherwise it will attack you"

I could hear Neville gulp.

Hey, guys, I'm actually in love with this story and will be writing as soon as I publish this part next chapter is when we get sucked into 'Narnia' and encounter telmarines