15

Mikes pov

We just got to the hospital not to long ago. I called Ethan for Jacob like fifty times and he wont answer so im about to go see what he's doing.

Once i pull up at the house i go inside and hear moaning so at that point i kinda knew what was happening. Once i got to Ethan's door i picked his lock and what i saw made my heart break. "WHAT THE HELL ETHAN" i said because he was cheating on Jacob "Its not what it looks like" he said putting on some pants "oh yea it is" i said as i took pictures of him and the other person. "You better not tell Jacob" he said "Well i cant right now" i said as my whole tone changed "Wait what do you mean" he said confused "Well maybe if you answered the phone you would know we all got into a fight with these guys who were messing with Cohen. And Jacob was seriously injured." i said "What what what your telling me you guys were in a fight with some bitches and you let him get hurt" he said "what does it matter to you. You just cheated on him. That will hurt more Ethan." i said as i went back downstairs. "Wait" Ethan said following me "No Ethan if you really cared about him you wouldnt have done that. You know he has already had it hard because of his dad kicking him out. And when we met him he was a broken and you fixed him. Now you just go and break him again. Now im going to go and tell my best friend his quote boyfriend cheating on him so it wont hurt more later" i said as i went to my car and left.

Vallyks pov

Its been a while since Mike left and they said Cohen and Jacob woke up so im waiting on Mike while everyone is with them.

After about half an hour i see Mike run through the door in a panic. "Has jacob woke up" he said "yea whats wrong" i said confused "ill explain on the way just come on before Ethan comes" he said as we checked in and went to his room. When we got there we saw Jacob and Mike shut and locked the door. "Hey Jacob" i said giving him a hug "Hey" he said happily "Wheres Ethan" he said a little confused "dont worry about that i have to show you something" he said as he pulled his phone out and showed Jacob some picture before giving me his phone so i could see, and what i saw left me speechless. I look up at Jacob and he had tears in his eyes. "H-He cheated" Jacob said. "Im so sorry Jacob" Mike said hugging him. "W-why" Jacob said before someone opened the door and i looked over to see Ethan standing there. "What do you want"i said to Ethan "Im sorry Jacob" Ethan said "...." "Jacob please answer me" Ethan said coming towards him "Why Ethan Why" Jacob said in tears "i didnt mean to" Ethan said trying to grab Jacobs hand but he snached it away "Thats what they all say Ethan i thought you loved me and then you go and cheat on me " Jacob said "i do love you baby im sorry" Ethan said "Dont call me that. Its over" Jacob said. "NO its not You are going to be with me. You are mine. Nobody else will ever date you. Your just too ugly" Ethan said in a rude tone "Just go Ethan" Jacob said calmly "No you dont tell me what to do" Ethan said while about to slap Jacob but Mike grabbed his hand and said "If you EVER lay a hand on him i will end your life. Got it" . "you will regret this" Ethan said walking away. "You didn't have to do that Mike" Jacob said nervously "yes i did what do you mean" Mike said with a confused look. "Well im used to it" Jacob said looking down "What do you mean" i said "When we were home alone or something Ethan would hit me or beat me. And sometimes touch me or raped me." Jacob said as tears fell down his cheek "WHAT THE HELL" Mike yelled "baby calm down." i said " No im about to beat this nigga ass" (im black so if your not please replace the word with something else) he said. I didnt do anything because i know if that was someone hurting Mike i would have done the same thing. I go over to Jacob and say "Its ok he's gone now" "i know . but why is it always me getting hurt" he said "it just the world telling you sonething good is coming soon" i said. He smiled a bit and the he feel asleep a few minutes later so i went to sleep on the couch.

Jiggys pov

Im in Cohens bed right now and just talking "So when can i go back home" Cohe said " they said tomorrow"i said before he closed his eyes and feel asleep on my shoulder. And i feel asleep a few minutes later.

Kobes pov

I look up to see Jiggy and Coben asleep so i just go on my phone until i see Mike bust through the door saying "C'mon Kobe" "Why" i said getting up "ill explain on the way" he said as we walked in the lobby before going to his car.

~after explaining~

"So Ethan Really did that to Jacob"i said pissed "Yep" Mike said. "Yea im bout to beat his ass" u said as he pulled up to the house.

We walked into Ethans room and saw him and out of all people we saw.....

Part 3 coming later😔😺🙀