The Secret Place (Kid Wilbur and Dream AU)

A long time ago Wilbur and Clay were best friends.One day again, Clay went to knock on Wilbur's door.Wilbur opened the door.Clay speaked:
"Wilbur! Are you coming to the park?"
There were a park near of Wilbur's house.The two went outside to here everyday.They were only the kids who came to the park but it was okay for them.Although they were alone, they were having fun. After they went to the park,They played their games.After the a lots of games,Clay got tired but He didnt know where was Wilbur.
He started look everywhere to where was Wilbur.He was worrying about Wilbur..
Clay speaks with a worried voice:
"Wilby..? Where are you?"
Wilbur hears his best friend and answers:
"I'm here Clay! Look behind of the big trees!"
Clay wents to where Wilbur said and he suprises.
"What is this place, Wilbur?"

"I dont know but isnt it beautiful?"

"It would be our secret place!" Clay cheers up.

"Yeah!" Wilbur hugs at his bestfriend.
Clay hugs back and they giggle.After of hours in their secret place.Both of them went back home.

(After Years..)

(Clay is 12/Wilbur is 14)

"Give that back!" Wilbur says.
The older one laughs.
"What you gonna do,Tell your mom?"
Wilbur embrasses and Talks: "N-no.." The older one continues to make fun of Wilbur. Clay wents to park when this happens.

Clay speaks in front of Wilbur, protecting him:
"Give him his glasses and leave him alone or your gonna mess with me,Not him."
The older one does not give glasses.Clay speaks again: "I told you to Give him his glasses."
The older one talks:
"Or what? Your gonna fight with ME?"
Clay punches olders stomach and His nose.After that Older one smacks Clay's eye and Dropped the glasses.Wilbur takes his glasses and Looks down to Clay.
"Oh my god..Clay!?"
Clay speaks:" Im fine,Wilbur.Its okay."
Wilbur looks to Clay's eye:
"You've got a black eye ... I'm seriously sorry, Clay. You didn't need to do this. "
Clay speaks proudly: "Anything for my best friend!"

(End of Childhood.)

(Today 7PM. The park.)

Wilbur speaks to his lover:
"Do you remmeber this park,Dear?"
Clay nods ans talks:
"I remember,You smacked me because I get into fights for you."
Wilbur giggles, says " You were so cute but clingy sometimes.."
Clay interrupts Wilbur: "I was not clingy! I was trying to protect you."
Wilbur trys to quiet his love,says

"Shush darling.Its our secret place.This is our secret place, we shouldn't fight." And kisses his lovers forehead...

( YES I FINISHED IT! Sorry for uploading for 3 days,Hope you guys like this AU, And have some blue 💙!   :D )