Villain Deku AU...

THE VILLAIN DEKU AU! I mean- c'mon... I'm SURE anyone who watches BNHA has heard of it. Right? Well...It usual goes like this:

Midoriya does what Bakugou tells him to do and kills himself...he somehow survives- and the LOV save him. Then- they ask Midoriya to join the LOV and, because of the bullying, being rejected by the No.1 hero, and not having support from his mother with the whole hero thing- he says yes! Year later, Bakugou feels bad for bullying Midoriya, and outta nowhere- Villain Deku comes aaaaaaaaaand- I'm sure ya know the rest!

OK! So...uhm...yeah- I have a LOT to say...BUT FIRST! I like this AU! I don't hate it! These are just my opinions and uhm...yeah! No offence to those who like it! I think that those who take their time making things that are based on the AU are really skilled!

FIRST! This is the most unorignal AU I have ever seen in the BNHA fandom- It's either reaction videos- animatics(These people are really skilled so- no offence to them!),  texting stories, or things like GLMMs- GLMV and such..

SECOND! LETS BE HONEST HERE! Midoriya would NEVER do the things that he does in the AU- He was rased by a loving mother, he was always a lil ball of sunshine- and he was OBSESSED with All Might. How do you think that he would end up like that CRUEL person the fandom says he is?

THIRD! That- that suit...would NOT be his villain outfit...

FOURTH! This is how it would probs go (in my mind): Midoriya would most likely run away, because of the bulling. He would then- find no other option but to steel in order to survive. That's the most logical thing that I can think of- BUT! let's say...he joins the LOV: Midoriya would put his hero anylists skills to work and get info for the LOV- I would think that he would understand All Might's words and realize that it was for his own safety. I feel that if they kidnaped Bakugou- Midoriya would let his go and have him escape- overall, in my own little world- Midoriya, can. not. be. a villain...

BUT THAT'S JUST WHAT I THINK!