𝟵

it was a typical tuesday. nothing interesting, nothing really to do.

i do what i usually do and attend class,

i also made friends with sakui! hanami sakui, she was very friendly and really nice.

i basically had her in 3/4 of my classes so we got to know eachother pretty well.

(flashback if you don't remember)

(this is from pt 6, yes ik i spelt opposite wrong)

for some odd reason, suna stopped texting me. he stopped calling me, he didn't block me though. he just stopped eating lunch with me, walking back + to school with me. basically cut me off his life?

i head to school for morning practice and i saw the brown-eyed boy.

"rin? can i talk to you?" i asked

suna looked at me, he for sure heard me but still didn't answer. not even a hello, hug or even a response? oh come on suna, what happened?

practice began and i watched the team seeking for things they need to work on. for some reason, i didn't really care about suna? i don' know how to describe it. it's like, hurting me of course, but i'm not hurt. i stopped looking his way and too, began ignoring his antics.

it was now 8:15.

i grab my bags and head to the lockeroom to change into my uniform,

"y/n? are you in there" i heard a voice from outside the locker room, although it was echoed and i didn't really understand well, i peek out my head as i finish dressing up and saw the grey-haired boy outside the door,

"what's up?" i asked

"come" the grey-haired twin said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the gym area, "you might wanna see this."

after exiting the gym, osamu let go of me. i looked down at my wrist and rubbed it lightly because it kinda hurt.

osamu tapped me on my shoulder to gather my attention and then pointed saying, "look"

in front of my eyes i saw..

suna.

kissing another girl?..

wtf? why am i hurt? its not like we're dating anyways. why do i feel my heart drop to the lowest point?

yes. i know i may have not known suna for that long but i really thought we had something going on. yea, he obviously doesn't have to like me back but why didn't he tell me?

throughout the rest of the day, thoughts kept coming into my head. why didn't he tell me? was this a one way love? the feeling wasn't mutual? how do i face him now? i wonder how long they've been dating? are they even dating?

i try to snap out of these thoughts and went to sleep.

but i couldn't.

i don't believe suna saw me kissing the girl.

i wonder if he is still awake ? i shouldn't ghost him because of a girl.

suna <3

me
hey suna!! sorry i didn't text
today! i was a bit busy
delivered

"he probably isn't awake, i should head to sleep too" i thought

morning

i was woken up by a familiar voice, "riku?" i sigh

hold on what?

"RIKU?" i gasp

"yes dummy now come gimme a hug you cutie" she smiled

i smiled back

this is riku sonayu, shes my bestfriend. we met second year of middle school until she moved and attended shiritorizawa academy for high school.

"how are you?" i asked

"i'm great! you?"

"i'm doing fine! we need to catch up on so much." i sigh

my bad mood was no longer here, it was gone, just like that. i have to thank riku for that though. i accepted suna does not have feelings for me and i was okay with it. he has his own feelings and i have mines too! maybe i'll find someone even better than him!

a/n
bye i just realized i uploaded this chapter UNCOMPLETED to the 8 people who saw this when it was uncompleted IM SORRY