𝟭

disclaimer !! i would like if you do not call y/n stupid because that is yourself you are y/n!! and it makes me really insecure about my writing.

rat is a slur used against asian people please don't use it against any of the characters in here even if they are not japanese.

all body shaming, trauma dumping and sangwoo jokes WILL be deleted.

lets begin now ;)

"ahh, here we go." you sighed. you started to tear up as you being packing. in a few weeks you would be leaving yachi & the rest of the karasuno team. as well as the high school itself.

"come on y/n be strong !!!" you thought, "this is totally unnecessary, it's not like they are dying.. i'm just moving out. i'll still be able to see them right?" you wondered

a thought flew through your head as you scream, quite loudly,"WHO'S GONNA BE THE NEW MANAGER?"

you sigh as kiyoko was graduating this year and you were her replacement as manager.

yachi ran upstairs to your room after hearing you shriek.

"y/n-san are you okay?" she said softly. she had a frighten look on her face.

"yea, i guess." i responded lowering my voice softly.

"what's wrong?" she asked as she came to sit down right next to you.

you push your stuff aside making room for yachi.

"haha, it's nothing! i'm just worried about you know, team and all after I leave."

"i'm sorry did I scare you?" you said while looking into yachi's eyes as they look scared.

"just a little bit! i was gonna take a nap"

you sigh in relief as you didn't bother her much.

"i'm gonna miss you y/n-san!" "why can't you stay here?" she said with a frown.

"yachi-chan.. i'll miss you too! but hey, i'm still gonna call and text you!" you responded reaching in closer to give yachi a big hug

"and you know, i've been living with you for almost 2 years now!", you said, "i want to move closer to my family."

"awh" she said frowning. "senp-"

"y/n" you said cutting her off

you don't like it when yachi called you senpai although you were a year older and she was just being respectful.

"hey yachi, could you do me a favor?" you asked..

𝗮/𝗻
hey y'all author-chan here or whatever i hope y'all enjoyed the story as it is my first ever wattpad story i've written. i have big plans for the future and ik people dont like long notes by the author so i'm tryna keep it short. anyways comment what you guys like to see happen in the future