01

Everything was dark as you felt yourself wake up. Reaching your hand forward your felt a hard wall in front of you before moving your hand to side to feel the same results.

A noise outside got your attention as you moved forward 'what's that noise'

"Carp. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..." you heard a voice right outside on the wall "Grrr!! The lid is too heavy. Time for my... secret move! Guwaahh~ There!"

A sudden blue flame was right in front of you as moved back as much as you can "f-Fire?!"

The lid came off as you walked out of a coffin just to be in a dark room with a floating mirror in the middle while a coffins were scattered all around the room, floating.

"Ok, ok. Gotta get...Whaaaaa!! Why are you up!?" You looked over to see a raccoon with blue flame ears.

"A talking r-raccoon!?" You moved away as you brought your hands up just to see you have some robes on. It had gold lining and designed while the inside was purple with gold and the rest black.

'Who changed me?!?' You now worried about that, forgetting the flammable raccoon.

"I am the great Grim! Well, whatever. Hey, human! Hurry and gimme those clothes! Otherwise...I'll roast ya!" The raccoon says as he sent blue flames to you.

You moved to the side as you grabbed the sides of the robe "This is to big for a raccoon"

"I said I'm not a freaking raccoon!" It yells as you took that chance to run away.

You ran down the halls of what seem a school as you saw a door down the hall and immediately opened it, stopping to see books flying around.

"w-What?! Am I dreaming or what?" You looked around as you moved one of the floating books.

Suddenly flames went around you as you looked back to see the raccoon standing there "Did you think you'd get away from my nose? Dumb human! If you don't wanna get roasted, better hand over-"

Before he could anything something wrapped around it's neck, moving it way from you as you sigh in relief.

"Buwah!? Ow! What's with this rope?" It tried to undo it but made it worse.

"This is no mere rope. It as a lash of love!" Another voice was heard as you moved your head over to see someone walking inside. There stood a a tall male as half his face was covered with a raven mask. A cost with black feathers wrapped around him as his hat had a blue gem with gold around it.

"Ah, found you at last. Are you the one of the new students? You shouldn't do things like that, leaving the Gate on your own! Not only that, you have yet to take your familiar which has broken a number of school rules" the raven male is practically scolding you as you still had no idea what was going on.

"Let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar!"

"Sure, sure. The rebellious ones always say things like that. Just quite down for a moment" the male covered the raccoons mouth.

"Mmmghmmmm!"

"My goodness. It's unprecedented for a new student to leave the Gate on their own. Uuugh....How impatient can you be?" The male sighs before turning to you "The entrance ceremony is already well underway. Let's head to the Hall of Mirrors"

"...new student? ....Gate?" You mumble still not understanding.

The male heard you as he started to explain "It's the room you woke up in with all of the doors. All students who wish to attend this academy must pass through one of those doors to arrive here. Normally, students wake up only after the door is opened with a special key but..."