I say quietly "what the hell.." I look over and see my sister smiling I hug Aidan and say "is ok little man" my stupid sister did this I get up and walk up to her and brag her by her hair she says "what the hell?!?!?" I say "what funny now" Five space jumps behind me and grabs me pulls me away from her I start to kick and scream and say "LET ME GO!!" Five says "y/n calms down!" After a few minutes I calm down and push Five off of me and go back in to the living room and see everyone comforting my sister I walk up to Aidan and pick him up and walk way and pass by Five and hit his shoulder on purpose....

Me and Aidan go to the back and put our feet on the pool and we talk for a while I can't believe that I can have so much in common with my son....

We talk about what happened in the living room and Aidan say "dad should have let you beat the shit out of her" I laugh and say "I mean your right but also wrong" he says "why?" I says "wasn't always a bad kid or girl" he says "what happened?" I said "your grandma and grandpa were angels but then one day they had a giant argument and my mom thought I was a bad kid because I aways believed my dad and she never liked me she always liked my sister she would always believe my sister because she was the youngest but my dad believe in me so my mom got angry and sent us to hell then that's with I became the devil's daughter".....

Aidan was just speechless I giggle and lay back he lays back as well he says "we forgot about our sandwiches..." I laugh and say "what to go get them??" He say "yes!!" We get up and dry our feet and head inside and see everyone in the kitchen me and Aidan just looked at my phone looking at all the followers I have on Instagram and TikTok we get our sandwiches and forgot that everyone was there we walk out of the kitchen and go to the living room....

We play bored games and Roblox and eat a lot of junk food after playing call duty on the tv my sister and the others come in to the living I yell "RIGHT THERE!!!" Aidan shouts and we win the game we get up and do our victory dance I take the headphones off and look over to see everyone looking at us I say "oh hey guys sorry for the mess we will clean it later"Aidan looks over and say "or maybe never".....

He takes of his headphones and starts to walk up to my sister he gives her a dirty look and says "you look boring no wonder my you look so girly" she say "excuse me!" I laugh and he says "all you girls do is cry over a boy or talk about a boy" she says "y/n control your child!" I say "AiDan sTop tAlKinG to ThE IdIOt!" Aidan laugh and Five says "y/n what has gotten in to you!" I say "shut up Five!" Aidan says "she getting on my nerves!" He walks up to me and holds my hand I say "all of you can suck dick" I stick my tongue out and so does Aidan we walk pass them and we both hit my sisters shoulder and walk upstairs into Aidans room...

We play more games and we hear a knock on the door I say "come in!" while eating a chip and playing the game they come in and it was Klaus....

Klaus wasn't here when the hole meeting thing happened he start to ask questions and I tell him everything I told Aidan and that she is my sister he was in shock I say "yea..." I was still playing the game and we won again me and Aidan high five....

Klaus says "she is an asshole" I laugh and say "yea..." Klaus say "she is also getting all touchy with Five" I say "WHAT!!!" It echoed I get up frustrated and walk downstairs and go in to the living room and see her feet on top of Fives lap Five kinda looked uncomfortable I walk up to them with my arms crossed and say "what are your filthy legs doing on my boyfriends lap??" She say "oh, he's your boyfriend?" I say "yea you ugly slut get your legs off of him" Five just stays quiet and trying not to laugh she says "excuse me!" She get up and she is right in my face I push her and she falls on the floor I grab her hair and drag her out the door.....

I scream "never come back!!" I close the door and walk to my boyfriend and sit on his lap and say "baby did she make you uncomfortable?" He say "yea but now I'm good now that I have you in my arms" I giggle and say "I'm going to play more games with Aidan" he say "can I join?" I say "sure" he say "maybe tomorrow you can tell me your sister was here in the first place" I say "yea I will but now let's just play" me space jump to Aidans room play games for hours and lost 1 and won 78 games in call duty..

Is 12:45pm we all start to watch a movie and Aidans room and Aidan falls asleep in the middle of me and Five and I was on one side and five on the other....

I get up and take a quick shower and put a thong on and Fives shirt on and some fluffy socks and put my hair an a messy bun....

I walk back to the bed and see Aidan on top of Five and Five getting sleepy I say "how cute" I squeal Five say "yea, yea come here I want to cuddle with both of my favorite people not just one" I smile and walk to the bed and lay down Five puts his hand around my waist and his other hand around Aidans neck I put the covers over us all and I fall asleep and Five falls asleep playing with my hair.....

Hope you like this one I'm tired!❤️💀✨☺️