"What prank did you pull that you are now having to hide from them?" She asked me trying not to laugh.

  "Well we put bald caps on each of them and cut up wigs to make it look like we shaved their heads. We put itching powder in their beds and in their body wash. Once they figure out that the bald caps are fake we put hair dye in their shampoo." I tell her.

  "Oh wow you got them good. How do you fall into this though Paul?" She asked him.

  "Well when Sarah was trying to sneak everything in her room and I caught her then I agreed to help her prank the boys if she also pranked Andy because he thought it was so funny that they prank me and not him." She explained. All of us burst out laughing. After we calmed down Jay led all of us to Louis room.

  "I am sorry about the mess. Everyyime he visits I don't go back in there after he leaves because I know that he will leave it a mess." She told us.

  "It's fine. The mess will actually come in handy." I tell her. All of Louis sisters come into the room and help us get it all done in less than an hour.

  "Hey we have three hours before I have to go for the boys performance. It will be an hour's drive to get back to manchester and then another hour to get to Cheshire. How about we just go back to the hotel and get everything so that we can head back to the boys hotel and get checked in." Paul told us.

  "Yeah we can do that. We have a week before we will have to go to Cheshire with the boys so we can wait until before we leave to do it." I say. We all agree and start heading back to the hotel. We were halfway there when my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID and it was Niall.

  "Hello." I said.

  "Hey we were wondering when you were going to come back to the hotel. We have a concert tonight and then we leave for Doncaster tomorrow morning." He told me.

  "We are coming back to the hotel tonight but we are not going to the concert because I don't feel good." I told him.

  "Well at least we will see you after the concert. It has been weird not having you girls around the hotel the last few days."

  "I know but we decided to give you a few days to calm down from the prank before we came back. Especially Zayn because he can get pretty scary when it comes to his hair."

  "Yeah he is still crying about his hair being gone and it has been two days. What does he expect it to grow back over night." Niall told me and I bit my tongue to stop from laughing.

  "I guess he does. Hey I have to go the other girls just came back into the room. I will see you after the concert." I told him and I hung up.

  "Who was that?" Paul asked.

  "It was Niall he was calling to say we need to come back to the hotel because they have a concert tonight and then we are leaving for Doncaster tomorrow. He also told me that Zayn is still crying about his hair being gone. They have not figured out that was a bald cap yet. When are we going to tell them." I told them.

  "We can make a post about it." Eleanor suggested.

  "Okay I will post it but I am only tagging Zayn in it." I tell her pulling out my phone.

  @ZaynMalik I didn't actually shave your head it is just a bald cap now stop crying about it. You are worse about your hair than a teenage girl.

  I pushed post and waited. Ten minutes later my phone would not stop going off. I checked it and it was tweets and texts from Zayn and the boys.

  @ZaynMalik replied to @SarahFox how could you do this. I love my hair. For three days I thought you shaved my head. I will get my revenge for this.

  @LouisTomlinson replied to @SarahFox That is just cruel. We have ran around with these bald caps on for three days. You will not win this prank war. I will get my revenge.

  "Uh guys it may not be the best idea to go back to the hotel or even go on the tour bus with them right now. All of them said that they are going to get revenge on us." I showed them the tweets.

  "We have to. How else are we going to go on tour with them. We will just have to watch our backs and not trust them." Eleanor told me. We arrived at the hotel room and all of us climbed out and ran up to our room. I put everything that was not already in my suit case back in there and carried them out to the car where Paul was waiting.

  "You know for being crippled you are still the first one done packing up your bags." Paul told me.

  "I know. I only have one more week before I get this stupid cast off my leg. I can not wait." I told him.

  "It will make the pranking so much easier. Come on we have to go see what is taking the girls so long." We headed back inside and found Eleanor trying to get in the bathroom.

  "What is going on in here?" I ask entering the room.

  "She is taking so long in the bathroom. I have to go. "Eleanor said.

  "Here just use my bathroom in my room. I have not returned the key yet." Paul handed her the key and she ran out of the room. Perrie came out and grabbed two of her bags while Paul grabbed the other one. We went back out to the car and waited in the lobby for Eleanor.

  "Do you three have everything from your rooms before we return out room keys?" Paul asked us. We all nodded and handed him our room keys. After they were returned we headed back to the boys hotel. This prank war is going to be fun.