Over his desk he had hung a few pictures. One being of him and Izuku back when they were 7. Another was him and Granny Crocket on his 12th birthday. And the newest out of the bunch was him and the guys he played basketball with. It was quiet funny to see the colorful bunch they were all posing for a picture.

The girl, Satsuki Momoi, was a very close friend of he blue haired Daiki Aomine, she, like everyone else from the group had an interesting Quirk, that allowed her to analyse someones bodystructure perfectly

The girl, Satsuki Momoi, was a very close friend of he blue haired Daiki Aomine, she, like everyone else from the group had an interesting Quirk, that allowed her to analyse someones bodystructure perfectly. With just a single look she is able to tell your age, height, weight, blood type and muscular build.

Amonine's Quirk made him be able to enter a state he called Zone, it made him even faster than he already was, which already was pretty fast.

The green haired Shintaro Midorima was able to accurately predict AND change the trajectory of things he throws. It was remarkable similar to Snipe's control over his bullets trajectory, but only worked on things directly thrown by him.

The yellow haired Ryota Kise was able to copy someone movements perfectly as long as those were not part of someones Quirk.

Atsushi Murasakibara's Quirk directly impacted the boys height, even at 14 years he already stood at around 208 centimeters of height. Not the flashiest mutation type Quirk, but still kinda cool.

Lastly was the red haired Seijuro Akashi, who was able to see into the future but only for a single second. Something about Akashi however made Y/n feel as if there was more to the heterochromatic boy. Y/n could not really put a finger on why but it seemed to him that there was something hidden behind he dual colored eyes.

It did not matter to him however, the seven of them quickly became friends and they exchanged phone numbers. Unfortunately none of them planned to become heroes, instead they wished to join a school focused around teaching athletes and to either join the preexisting basketball team or to start one.

Ever since Quirks became more and more common nearly every sport slowly died. They did not become forgotten just less and less popular and even less competitive. It made sense for that to happen, how could you have a fair competition when there are superpowers involved? Sure you could have people with similar Quirks compete against eachother but even that would be unfair. You can't expect someone that has improved speed race against someone that can fly and for it to be a fair battle. Only few sports actually remained as a reminder to the history of mankind. Those that did remain were now more a show of who had the best Quirk for a sport than who was the best at the sport. Still a lot of countries had at least one national school dedicated to sports and the Olympic games changed acordingly, even if the sports festivals of the most prestigious hero schools of the countries were more popular.

It didn't really matter to Y/n, after all who was he to deny someone their dream? As long as there is a slight chance he thinks they should try.

His phone went off signaling that he just received a message. Looking at it it was Nezu telling him to come to one of the many gyms. Quickly he got changed into some workout clothes and went to the mentioned gym. Once there he saw Nezu, Recovery Girl and a girl with blach hair ending in red tips.

Y/n: "Hello." The girl let out a frightened shriek. "Sorry. I guess you are my opponent?"

Ruby: "Ah yes, Ruby Rose, I am a second year, please call me Ruby. Nice to meetcha." She gave him a big goofy smile.

Y/n: "Y/n Kurokage. A pleasure to meet you too. Thank you for agreeing to this."

Ruby: "Oh no problem. When Principal Nezu came to my class asking for a voulunteer I could not help myself."

Nezu: "It is nice to see you getting along, now the rules for the spar are simple." Pointing at an arena Nezu spoke. "To win you must make your opponent loose all their lifes. Each one of you will have three and you will lose one if you give up the round, touch the outside of the ring or fall to the ground. Quirks are allowed but no weapons."

Ruby: "Awww." The girl said sadly as she handed a strange looking red and black device to Recovery Girl.

Nezu: "Any questions?" The two combatants shook their heads no and went to the ring. "Ready?" Ruby nodded excitedly and Y/n took a deep breath to calm himself before also nodding. "Go!" In the flash of an eye Ruby was gone and in her stead was a bunch of rose petals. Y/n had no time to think about it as a fist connected with his face. It forced him to take a step back but it wasn't strong enough to fall.

Ruby: "Fudge I hoped that would work." He heard from besides him and turning he only came face to face with more rose petals.

Y/n: 'Teleportation?' Y/n thought before getting kicked. 'Concentrate.' He told himself. Kicks and punches rained onto him from all directions, they were not particularly hard but still enough to eventually result in Y/n falling down.

Nezu: "Mister Kurokage lost one life!" The principal announced loudly. As Y/n got up something caught his eye, a trail of rose petals leading from Ruby's starting position to where Y/n stood at the start.

Y/n: 'It is not teleportation, she turns into petals!' Y/n cheered inwardly upon that realization.

Nezu: "Ready?" Y/n and Ruby nodded. "Go!" Again Ruby vanished but this time Y/n could clearly see her turn into the flower petals. A quick step to the side was enough for Ruby's punch to miss making her reel and fall from the sudden lack of way to stop herself. "Miss Rose lost one life!"

Y/n: "You ok?" Y/n asked concerned as he saw that Ruby had faceplanted onto the concrete floor.

Ruby: "Yeah. Don't worry, but how did you dodge?"

Y/n: "You are fast but not invisible." Y/n answered. The next round finally could be called fight. Y/n finally was able to actually block the attacks and even managed to throw some on his own. That was until Y/n decided to get his Quirk back active. The rules were simple he was not allowed to fall but still could touch the ground. Quickly Y/n went to grab a handfull of rose petals, while dodging a kick to his head from the speedy girl. "Hey!" Ruby stopped and looked at him earning herself a face full of rose. Of course she held her arms up to protect her face resulting in her being completely confused upon having lost Y/n. A mistake she repayed with the loss of another of her lifes.

Ruby: "How did you do that?" She asked confused.

Y/n: "Not telling, sorry it does not work once you know the trick." Y/n replied, making Ruby pout.

Ruby: "Ok seems like I need to step it up a notch." And boy did she step up her game. The ring quickly was covered in rose petals but no matter how much she tried Y/n was able to dodge her. At first barely but the longer the fight took the easier it was for him to evade the attacks. Eventually Ruby got aggrevated and made the mistake of rushing Y/n. All he had to do to win was stretch out his leg and watch the girl soar past him out of the ring and into a nearby bench. Y/n swore he could hear Nezu laugh and Recovery Girl sigh.

Y/n: "I believe you were right Nezu-sensei. The more I saw Ruby attack the easier it was to predict what she was going to do next."

Nezu: "So it seems. Thank you Miss Rose, I will inform your Homeroom teacher and tell her to give you some extra credit on your next assignement. The girl let out a pained cheer raising her arms only to let them flop back down.

That is it for this chapter. Let me know what you think and just FYI I only used Ruby because I did not manage to come up with a new char fast enough and thought it would be funny.

For those of you interested in the HololiveEN x Male VTuber Reader please head to my profile and look into the Voting book.

Stay healthy and have a nice week.

Wolfy out.