33 - Heart of Darkness

Start from the beginning

Flashback

Prince Charming barged through the front doors of the Dark Castle as Delphinia was walked out of a room.

"David?" Delphinia said.

"Rumpelstiltskin! Show yourself!" Prince Charming yelled ignoring her.

Rumpelstiltskin appeared behind him, "Still dressing like a prince, I see," Prince Charming turned to him as Delphina looked over, "Even though you ran away from the life I gave you. How's that for gratitude?" Rumpelstiltskin looked at Delphinia, "I got it from here dead, go ahead and do your thing," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Do my thing?" Delphinia said in confusion but headed to the stairs and sat down on them, "I'm happy watching you guys."

"You gave me a prison sentence," Prince Charming said to Rumpelstiltskin.

"Yeah, one that you've now skirted. Careful, dearie, King George is a vengeful man," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I'm here about Snow. Rumour has it, she's after the Queen and she came to you for help," Prince Charming said.

"Yes, indeed," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"What did you do to her?" Prince Charming asked as he drew his sword.

"What did I do to her? You mean, what did you to do her. You caused her pain. Without that pain, she would never have drank my potion to forget about you. That's what changed her," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Undo the potion. All magic can be broken," Prince Charming said.

"Oh, yes. With two wuv," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"So, that's it then? True love's kiss will awaken her?" Prince Charming questioned.

"Most certainly. But, it's going to be hard to kiss her when you do know where she is," Rumpelstiltskin said and swatted Prince Charming's sword then walked away.

"Name your price," Prince Charming said.

"How about..." Rumpelstiltskin turned to him and pointed to the cloak, "Your cloak," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"My cloak? Why would you want my cloak?" Prince Charming asked.

"It's drafty in here," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"If any of us feel the draft it'll be me," Delphinia said.

Prince Charming took off his cloak and placed it on the table, "Where is she?" He asked.

"On her way to the Queen's Highway," Rumpelstiltskin magically produced a map, "This is the route she's taking, but you better be quick. Because, if she kills the Queen, she becomes as evil as the woman whose life she takes," Rumpelstiltskin said.

 Because, if she kills the Queen, she becomes as evil as the woman whose life she takes," Rumpelstiltskin said