Jealous Much?

A/N: I tried to do math to see when I'd be done with this book but algebra and reality are hard to combine lol I have a math assessment test, so it's basically my entire grade, and I literally don't know anything what is this sudden karma for? Let's just get onto the chapter. Enjoy Moa :) I switched it up hehe

Also this chapter is kinda long tho.

╔═══════ ೋღ♡ღೋ═══════╗

Beomgyu's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing and Youngjae yelling at me to shut it up, which was not a way I liked to start my morning. I aimlessly leaned over to find the alarm clock and pushed all the buttons until it stopped. I groaned softly and shielded myself from the morning brightness in my bedroom. After a couple minutes of gathering my consciousness, I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom to tidy myself up.

My Hyung, Youngjae, then walked out his room with of course nothing but his briefs on. "Morning Gyu".

"Good morning Hyung. Put some pants on please". I greeted back.

"What's the point of having privacy if I can't freely be half naked in my own home?". Youngjae then asked, leaning by the doorway while I washed myself up at the sink.

"Just because we're brothers and we don't live with anyone else doesn't mean I want to see you half naked every morning". I said, putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. (He rinsed it don't worry lol) I began to brush my teeth as Youngjae still complained about the fact he couldn't wear whatever he wanted in his own house. I turned around and began to talk. "you've gotta calm down hyung. I'm just asking you to put pants on before you see me". Youngjae shrugged and then walked away. I finished brushing my teeth and then used some time to do my hair neatly. I went back into my room and then changed into my school uniform, grabbing my things and heading downstairs to eat a quick breakfast.

Ding!