Dracoo!!!!!

You were in potions class and you and draco were partners in a project snaps then called class was over.you were walking about of the class room when an arm grabs yours hey your dorm today? Draco says talking about the project yeah sure in let's go right now you smile and he smiles back you are walking to your dorm and you say the common room pass and go in you grab a chair for draco and put it next to your you grab punch for the both of you and sit down draco!!!!! You say as he spills punch on your shirt you take off your shirt your wearing a green lace bra really draco you say staring at him with a mad expression sorry draco says as he smirks staring at your top half I'm gonna take a shower you say ok draco says as he smirks again you roll your eyes and get in the shower 2 minutes later you hear the door open you think nothing of it as you tend to think noises a lot but then draco get in ahhh!!!!! You screech draco chuckles sorry he says as he pins you to the wall you bite your lip and get on your Knees you give him the glawk glawk 3000(LOL) uhhh mm right there uhhh fuckkkk good girl (after that) he drags you up turn you around and slams into you uhhh mm daddy fuckkk yesssss uhhh mmmmmm ffffuuuuckkkkk you finish showering a work on da project after the project same time tomorrow? Draco says as he smirks yep you say and smile.

SMH IN SORRY