9 | ruining dates with roller

Magsimula sa umpisa

I wake up to my phone ringing, i answer it without looking at the caller's ID, "Hello?"

"You have a call from the Women's Prison, do you accept it or decline it?" the voice said through the phone. I sat up straight at once and gulped, "I'll accept it."

The line went silent for a second s they transferred my call.

"What do you want?" I ask as i can hear my mother breathing on the other line.

"Is that the way to speak to your mother?" she says and i can hear her smile, "More importantly thank her."

"You called the LaRusso's and told them I was the one actin' up." i said angrily.

"Well you should thank me. That call is what got you back on your feet, didn't it? I mean that's how you got the courage to ruin your sister's date last night." she said.

My eyes grew wide in shock, "H-how d-do you kn-know?"

"Oh dear, i see everything." she said and at first i feel a little scared and look around the room.

"Really?" I say quickly getting rid of the weird 'scared' feeling, "Well I hope you can see what's about to happen. Me going down walking freely and eating freely. Never once wearing the color orange." I hung up before she could say anything and got changed into a pair of grey loose sports shorts and a plain black shirt.

I go downstairs with my high black socks and direct myself towards the kitchen. I'm a little angry. OK fine, very angry. She doesn't have any rights to spy on me like this. I take out a bowl and pour some cereals. I pour in some milk and just as i open the fridge to put it inside Robby scares me.

"You wanna give me a heart attack or something?" I ask him trying to remember where the milk was inside the fridge. 

"How did you know we were gonna be at the Roller Skate 80s night?" Robby finally asks and i remember where the milk was. I place it inside and scoff, "I told you already Robby. I see and hear everything." I abruptly stop and look back. Did i just- "God I sound just like her, that's gross. Lemme re-phrase this: I know everything, Robby." 

It takes me a second to realize what i just said, "God no, I still sound like her." I take a bit of time and close the fridge thinking of some other way to phrase this but soon give up, "You know what. You got what i meant." I grab my bowl of cereals and walk away to the living room.

I turn the T.V on and watch some cartoon. Anthony joins me and starts rambling about some of his friends, "Did you just say she?" i say shocked.

"Uh, yes?" he says.

I mess his hair, "You learn pretty quick." I say and my phone rings i see it's Miguel's name. I answer it "Hello."

"Heyy, Moon is having this party at her house tonight. Coming?" he asks me.

"Sure! send the address and time." i tell him and hang up.

"Party tonight?" Anthony asks me.

"Precisely. And you have a sleepover tonight?" i ask him and he nods eagerly. 

+

The time of the party comes and I get changed. I put on some simple knee ripped jeans and a shirt from the wardrobe. A white thin strapped crop top. I put my vans with this and go downstairs.

"A friend is throwing a party tonight-" I start.

"Yes you can go." Daniel sighs.

"Great thanks." I say and just as i'm about to leave he says, "I'm sorry for believing your mother over you it's just-"

"You loved her at some point, and you'd still like to believe she's the good person you once loved. But you need to face the facts that she isn't." I say and walk upstairs. 

I put some music on, playing my Get Scared and Falling in Reverse with Alice Cooper playlist i lay in bed and go through instagram until the time of the party comes.

When it's time i stand up and go downstairs I skate all the way to the house and get inside. I go to the backyard where everyone is and i find Tory standing on a chair drinking with some guy on the other chair who looks like he's about to fall. 

As he falls on the floor i get on the chair and we both laugh. We both are given red cup and drink from them. We drink exactly six cups until i get interrupted by someone saying my name. Sam.

I turn around still standing on the chair and say, "What are you doing here?"

"It's my friend's party." she says.

I shrug and turn around, someone gives me another cup and i drink it. Tory looks at me and says, "I wanna go against her." she points at Sam. I finish my cup and throw it on the floor. I bend down a little and grab the shoulders of the guy who just gave me a cup. He helps me down and i kiss him. I feel Robby's eyes on me but i don't care.

I laugh and the guy does so too. Robby helps Sam up on the chair even though he protests for her not to do it. 

They start drinking and i can tell Sam doesn't exactly have the best alcohol tolerance because she starts to move to the sides. 

"2 shots of vodka." Tory says smiling Sam grabs the cup and starts to shake, "Is that all you got princess?" Tory adds and a few people start laughing.

Sam closes her eyes and starts to breath in and out, she then uses her free hand to put it in front of her, she opens her eyes and looks at Tory with a lot of hate.  They both look at each other for a solid five seconds until they both mentally count to three and drink from the cup and somehow Tory ends up on the floor.

"Is that all you've got?" Sam says and Robby helps her get down the chair.

Miguel tries to help Tory off the floor but she pushes his hand away. 

"Looks like the fun's over. let's go inside." i tell the guy grabbing on his arm pulling him inside with me.

"What are you doing?" Robby asks me.

"What do you care? Hmm?" I say and get inside. We sit on sofas and i have a make out session with the guy when suddenly someone takes the mic and the music drops.

-------------------------------------

updated on time !

also check out my very new story: Fire the dragon. I'm really excited about this story as well and the updating schedule is still undecided but for now it's one a day :)

hope you're all having a great day or had a great day !

xx <33