"Ruby and her friends know I'm the Dragon Sin, and that everyone else is also a member of the Sins. Ozpin didn't want anything to accidentally happen."

"I see. I had heard of a Demon attack a few days ago on Beacon, is that related in any way?"

"Maybe. Guess you'll have to come along to find out huh?" He sighs.

"Fine, I'll join you guys."

"That also means you have to get over whatever happened with you and Ban."

"No. He killed my sister! I won't just allow him to live like that!"

"What if I told you Ban didn't kill your sister?"

"Where's your evidence?" He asks.

"My word. Just take my word." You smile at him.

"Meliodas, you cannot be serious. He's got guilty written all over his face."

"That's his story to tell you, not mine. But I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, he caused no harm to her."

"Ban would never do something like that!" Ruby pops out from behind the trees.

"How would you know?! Were you there?" King questions Ruby.

"No I wasn't! But in the few days I've traveled with him, he's been nothing but protective of all of us!"

"It's a mask Ruby! He's just playing all of you!"

"Then go ahead." Ban approaches as well from behind King.

"Kill me, torture me, cut me down. You think I wanted immortality after the few days I spent with Elaine? I didn't want this, she should've taken the drink. But she gave it to me." King gets upset. The ground shakes, you look away from Ban and King toward the noise.

"It's a Demon. Ruby! Get over here!" You yell to her. She uses her Semblance to bolt over by you, Ban and King.

"King. For now, can you put this behind you?"

"Fine. But after this thing is dead. We're going to talk."

"Sure thing." Our from the trees emerges a massive demon, running full speed toward you four.

" Our from the trees emerges a massive demon, running full speed toward you four

"Copper Demon. Ruby, you should stay out of this one. 'Kay?" You ask her.

"I want to help!" She swings open her scythe-rifle. Her image flashes before your eyes and you see Summer standing there smiling. You close your eyes and smile.

"Fine, just don't risk anything, even your Aura won't be able to protect you from what that thing can do." She nods and you get ready.

"Okay. When I say move, move. Got it?"

"Yeah!" They all answer. The Demon gets closer and closer before preparing to crush you all with its feet.