𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐟

Start from the beginning

As if on cue, the bell rings and you jumped to your feet. "Aight, let's go."

Your companions followed without a word with Taiju trying to strike up some conversation. You failed to listen though, as your thoughts were clouded with anxiety. Never in your life had you thought you'd actually develop feelings for Senku, and you know you'll inevitably be rejected if you tried to open up your feelings. With that thought, you mindlessly walked with your friends, unaware of the person trying to approach you from behind.

"Alright, is there something wrong? You've been following us for quite a while now and if I remember correctly, you aren't in our class." Senku turns around, you and your other companions followed suit. There stood a tall guy, maybe 4 or 5 inches taller than Taiju, seemingly nervous about something. The boy sighed and sheepishly grinned, "I wanted to talk to (Y/n) for a bit but she's always with you guys, I couldn't find the right timing to borrow her." Senku raises an eyebrow at the boy's reply. He turns to you and asked, "You know this guy?" to which you just nodded at. "He's Gyu, a member of the drama club. We met when I was helping out the arts and crafts club make props for them." You explained as Gyu nodded.

You turned to him curiously. "Is there anything you need?" You asked with a small smile. Gyu fidgeted for a bit before answering, "Meet me later at our club room after class, I'll tell you there." He returned you smile with a lopsided smirk and proceeded to go to his class.

"That totally sounds like he's going to confess to you." Yuzuriha blurts out while Taiju agreed. You just laugh at their immediate assumption. "That's never gonna happen, not with Gyu at least." You chuckle. Being nimble, you took a quick glance at Senku and saw him wearing his usual nonchalant expression. Sighing, you make your way to class and sit near the window. Your teacher was running late so you figured you'd just spend your time daydreaming. Looking around the room, you could see your classmates engaging in some small talk. Taiju was being the social butterfly that he is and Yuzuriha seemed to be doodling on her notebook. As you look around the room your eyes landed on the person sitting next to you, Ishigami Senku.

He seemed to be writing something down. Your eyes travel specifically to the paper he was writing on. It looked familiar. A green sticky note...

You quickly shook your head before your brain could even propose that idea. Never in ten billion years would Senku, of all people, be your secret admirer. It did kind of make sense to you though. For a week, Senku had been working on something in the science lab that he wouldn't let you see. Not even the members knew what he was doing. But it was impossible. Senku had been very clear that science was his first and only love.

Your thoughts were cut off as you felt Senku quickly hide the paper from you as he noticed you were watching. You locked eyes with him and saw that he was actually a bit frantic.

"I didn't read it if that's what you were thinking." You say, followed by a small yawn. Senku sighed out of relief and folded his arms mumbling, "Good, I was worried for a sec."

"What are you hiding there?" You ask curiously. "Nothing noteworthy that you'd actually concern yourself with." He says as he shoved the sticky note to his pocket. You pout and mimicked his folded arms while mumbling, "Meanie."

As you were about to rest your head on your table and actually sleep, an announcement came up.

"Attention students. Due to some unforseen events, the rest of your afternoon classes will be cancelled. You may now go and proceed to your respective homes."

Your classmates immediately grabbed their bags and rushed out of the room, leaving you and the rest of your companions inside. Taiju chuckles and walks towards Senku's table. "Seeing as all of us have more free time, you got any science project that we can help with Senku?" Taiju asks with a huge grin. Senku smirks at this. "As a matter of fact, I do. Now if you three would be kind enough to accompany me to the science lab, then we can start immediately." He stood up and grabbed his things, immediately making his way to the lab. The two follow suit, but you lagged behind.