002|Venti|

Y/ns POV!

Make sure to vote and comment for more chapters!!

I sighed as I looked at my drunk boyfriend beside me.

Diluc chukled at my attitude, he looked over at Venti and sighed "Am I going to have to pay for all of this?" I groaned in annoyance
"Well since it's you guys no it's on the house, thank me later."
I smiled and giggled

"Thanks diluc, the taverns pretty busy today don't you think?" He nodded in agreement.

I felt someone lean against me "I'm *hic* tired y/nnnnn!~" venti wined. "Ok,Ok let's get you home." I helped him stand I walked to the door and turned back to diluc

"Thanks again diluc, see you tomorrow." He laughed softly and
Waved goodbye
I walked out of the tavern door helping venti stand up since he was all wobbly.

We walked to our apartment
I helped him up the stairs which was pretty hard but I still managed.

I grabbed the key from my pocket and opened the door. Venti was singing a little tune which made me laugh. I went to my room and gently rested venti on the bed.

I tucked him in with a smile "I'm gonna get you some water stay there." I stated walking out of the door "okay~"

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I walked back to our room and gave him the water.

"I don't wannaaaa~" he wined looking down at the water "Come on you have to." I put my hands on my hips. He frowned and drunk the water

He handed me back the glass
"Thank you." I kissed his cheek and went back to the kitchen
I put the now empty glass in the sink and went back to our room.

"Come on its time to change."i motioned him to get up
He smirked
"It's not like that venti your just drunk, you're gonna change by yourself." I crossed my arms
His smirk turned into a frown "fine~" I gave him the clothes and he changed in the bathroom. He finished changing and plopped back on the bed.

"My head hurtssss~" he rubbed his temples
"Hold on I forgot to give you medicine."
I went back to the kitchen and grabbed some pills from the shelf.

I read the label and it said for headaches.

I grinned and went back to the room with a glass of water and pills. I gave them to him and helped him drink the pills. "You should fell all better now."
I smiled rubbing his back.

I stood up from the bed and grabbed a pair of pajamas to change in. I went to the bathroom and changed into my pjs and brushed my hair and teeth. I washed my face and went back to venti. I turned on the lamp and closed the lights.

I plopped on the bed next to Venti and looked over to him. I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him closer to me. "I love you Venti." I whispered in his ear.

He giggled "I love you to." He responded but froze "You were faking this whole times right." I smirked

"h-how'd you know?!" Venti groaned "I know you too well Venti." He pouted "I just like when you take care of me okay." I smiled "it's okay I enjoy taking care of you too."
I hugged him tighter leaving small kisses around the side of his face and neck.

He chuckled at the tickling sensation.

We fell asleep in each others arms

The next day!

I woke up to Venti shaking me
I groaned in annoyance and fluttered my eyes open. "Huh?" He smiled "i just wanted to wake you up so we can go back to the tavern. I left my bottles of wine there and forgot to bring them back so I wanted to take you with me.

I nodded and walked out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and did my routine and changed and stuff like that.

We walked outside and walked to Monstadt local tavern.
Once we made it there we both walked in and saw diluc again. I walked up to him "Venti forgot his bottles of wine." I stated "oh how's that. wasn't he drunk?" His eyebrow went up. Venti blushed in embarrassment
"hehe Venti faked being drunk so I can take care of him." I answered truly.

Diluc laughed
Venti puffed his cheeks "well you have no right to laugh diluc you don't even have a lover!" He stuck his tounge out and wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed with a smile

Diluc face went straight "Haha I win." Venti smirked
Diluc just rolled his eyes playfully and gave us the bottles of wine.

"Thanks diluc see you around!"
I smiled and waved
"By tamato hair~" venti put his hands behind his head.

"Hey that's mean." I flicked his forehead, "owwieeee!" Venti rubbed his forehead with a pout.
I stuck my tongue out at him as we walked out of the tavern.

We walked back to our apartment and stored the wine bottles somewhere where they could never be Broken or spilled.

We walked back to our room and we sat on the bed.

"What should we do?" I asked venti. "How about a movie?" He held up a DVD player with a grin.
"Sure." I replied smiling softly.

"Okay~" he put the DVD in and turned on the tv.

He grabbed the remote and sat next to me. The movie began to play. I smiled and cuddled up against venti resting my head on his chest. He wrapped the blanket around us and we watched a movie together in each others arms.

 He wrapped the blanket around us and we watched a movie together in each others arms

_______________________

A/N
I redid this chapter because it was cringey so I made a new chapter here but with the same person. Hope you enjoyed!