why so woeful

angst i guessthey're touch starved and really need hugswhy would they admit that though?it's just because he was feeling nice :D

yo fuck it i was gon do a two part thing but i lost motivation for now so have thisits kinda short but its better than chapter 2also tall ranboo poggg >;)))))he as tall as u want him to be uwu

          Tail swaying side to side, Ranboo walked in circles in his improved comfort room. He wasn't in trouble or anything, he was just worried when Techno and Phil would get back home. He is very bored and just wants to talk to someone. Of course he has his enderman friend in a boat but he really only talks about his bunny in the boat with him. The enderman is wholesome yes, but not the best communicator. Biting his finger in worry, he decides to climb up the ladder and wait outside. Outside is cold, but he wants to make sure they get home. They always come and go, most importantly they always come back, but what if they didn't. That's what really worries him, especially when they don't tell him where there going. Only wearing one layer of clothes made it extremely cold, even though enderman are normally resilient to any temperature. His mysterious non-enderman half really isn't coming in play at all.

Sitting on the front steps of Techno's cottage, he put his knees to his chest and watched in the direction they left from. A very down expression was visible on his face, ears drooped, eyes sad, and posture tucked in on himself. He knows he has attachment issues, maybe it's because Phil and Techno have shown so much kindness to him. The worst part is that he's so stressed he can't think. Ranboo knows they'll be back. He knows it but he's still scared.

As he's stressing and breathing so slow and so fast at the same time he hears distant voices. Head and ears immediately perking up, not too far away he sees Techno's pink hair and... And? Where's Phil? Wait who was he talking to then? The voices had stopped but he still sees Techno approaching the house. Standing up and walking towards where he sees Techno to investigate, but also to greet his returning friend? He sees Techno look up from a map he's holding and looks at Ranboo. The worried and confused teen flicks an ear and stares quizzically at the Piglin, waiting for him to get closer. Techno returns the stare but continues to walk forward until he's only two feet away from Ranboo. "Why do you look like that?" Techno slowly drawles out, really not knowing other ways to phrase what he wants to say except 'What's wrong?' Ranboo gives the shorter a even more confused glance and warbles out, "Well.., Why do you look like that..?" Techno gives him a scoff and a half grin in return, then reaches up in attempt to give the half and half teen a hug. Time just stopped for Ranboo. Now why would he not be confused about this. Matter of fact, how could anyone not be confused why the blood pig is trying to hug you without any warning or no real reason to. He won't complain though, he supposes he could really use a hug anyway. So he accepts and bends down ever so slightly so they can be more comfortable in the hug, and Techno doesn't have to reach as high. In a surprisingly tight embrace, he hears Techno whisper to him, "I mean why do you look sad." He then lets go of Ranboo and leads him into the cottage, where it is much much warmer. Trying to avoid the question, Ranboo asks, "Where's Phil?" Techno gives him a suspicious glance and then replies, "Went to go steal from remains of Pogtopia." Ranboo wasn't really expecting that answer, "Oh," he says, "well where did you two go?" Techno replies, "That's confidential information" and slightly smirks. Ranboo gives him a nod and they sit on the couch together.

"Sooo..., why are you sad memory boy?" Ranboo glanced over at Techno as the other said this, "Its uh, dumb its okay don't worry." Ranboo nervously chuckled. Techno gave him a stern but soft and quizzical expression. "No no it's fine nothing happened I was just bored." Ranboo said quickly, tail betraying him as it swayed nervously behind him. The shorter continued with his stern expression as the enderman hybrid's eyes dart around. "Um.., I just missed you guys?" He awkwardly grins at Techno. The other simply nods and continues to look at Ranboo, this time with a blank expression. This saddens Ranboo, and his ears noticeably droop. "Sorry..., I'm just worried one time you guys w-wont come back.." He looks away and tears slightly start to form in his eyes as he subconsciously lets out a tiny warble. He's not looking at Techno right now, so he can't see the probably disgusted expression on his face. Ranboo makes a very slight move to stand up but then he feels a hand on his shoulder. "Ranboo, look at me." The other says, hand still on the teens shoulder. Glancing up teary eyed, he looks at Techno, very worried and very certain that he's not allowed to live with them anymore. "Why would you think we wouldn't come back?" Techno sternly says, looking Ranboo straight in the eyes. As he continues to stare, Ranboo feels increasingly angrier and angrier, not being able to control it at all. "STOP!" Ranboo then yells as an angry enderman noise reverbs behind his words. Reaching out a hand which has very very sharp blade like fingertips he almost grabs the piglin. He resists the urge to tear his friend apart, and retreats to a corner just near the door.

Techno still in the same place, wide eyed in surprise, cautiously looks at the crumpled pile of shivering Ranboo in the corner. "Uh- Um Ranboo? I'm.. sorry?" Techno says as he begins to slowly approach the emotion filled teen. "I-it's ok,okay.." Ranboo sniffles out as he begins to try to even his breath. Techno continues to calmly approach him, eventually being right in front of him. He then kneels down so he can be at the same level as Ranboo, and leans in for another hug. Surprisingly Ranboo immediately jumps at him and hugs him very tightly. Tensing up in surprise, his eyes widen and he almost, just almost lets out a piglin squeak. Techno relaxes in the embrace and hugs the teen back, not as strong as the latter though.

They sit on the ground in the embrace for a while, Phil yet to return. Ranboo had calmed down at this point, having loosened his tight grip quite a bit, he was so comfortable he was even to the point where he could fall asleep. Tail gently swaying behind him, Ranboo's face buried in Techno's neck and Techno's chin rested on the teens shoulder. Techno's ears also occasionally perked at an unusual sound, but he still stayed where he is, also very comfortable. He feels Ranboo relax even further, if that's possible, and his breathing evens out. Very obvious he has fallen asleep in the embrace as they lean against the wall together, which is somehow comfortable. Eyelids heavy, not even bothering to even get both of them on the couch at least.

    there was a comment on my wattpad of someone saying ranboo is 18 and shipping is fine(not word for word but its the message you get from the comment) so i beg of all of you please do not read or create anything sexual of pretty much any of the smp members. especially the minors, which includes ranboo. i cant and wont stop you but this is just a notice ig

comment said: "Well yes but i think its legal now cause ranboo is 18 now- but sure xd"listening to traumacore/weirdcore playlists helps a lot