Chapter 2 New Beginnings Part 1

It's been a week sense Jasper and I has moved in with me in our house. When I woke up this morning he was still sleeping. So I decided to shift and run to my parents house. It's also the first time I have actually left the house without him. I get outside of the house and quietly shift into my wolf. I had to remind my wolf before letting her fully out to stay quiet. As our mate was still sleeping.

I take off through the woods and head straight to my parents house. It takes me about 15 minutes in my wolf form to get there. I get to my parents house and smell breakfast being cooked. I go up to the back door and whine. My parents look over to the door and laugh. Before coming to give me clothes. I quickly shift and walk inside.

"Good morning mom and dad. Breakfast smells wonderful. How was your guys night? Anything eventful happen while I was away?" I say while winking at them.

"Good morning princess. Yes it does smell delicious. Our night was lovely. No! Even if it did we sure as hell wouldn't tell you!" My dad yells the last part.

"Good morning sweetheart. Our night was good." My mom says winking back at me.

Just then there was a knock on the front door and my mom went to answer it as my dad pulled down 2 more plates.

I hear 3 sets of feet coming toward the kitchen. I turn to see my brother and his mate walking into the kitchen with mom. I hear twigs snapping outside. I turn my head but don't see nothing. So I turn my attention back to my family. Next thing I know Jasper is wrapping his arms around me and kissing me on the lips.

"That's enough you two. People here actually want to hold down their food." My dad said jokingly towards us.

"Yes sir. Good morning love. How long have you been up? Why didn't you wake me?" Jasper says.

"Good morning dear. Not long maybe and hour or 2. I didn't wake you because you seemed so peaceful and you needed the sleep." I say winking at him.

"Oh OK. Well next time please wake me." He says as his face is turing a bright red.

"OK. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to let my wolf have some free time. She'd love to have some time with you and your wolf. But only if you want to go. If not I can just go on my own. Just thought maybe we could spend some time together just you and me." I said to Jasper. I'd like time with him that didn't involve our bedroom.

"I'd love to go with you. I'm really glad that you asked me. What time do you want to head out?" He says with a big smile that touched his eyes.

"Ok. That's great we can go right after breakfast." I say with a smile.

"Can Lyndy and I tag along?" Zayran asks.

"Not today Zar Zar. Maybe next time. I just want it to be Jasper and I." I say looking away from Jasper.

"OK sis. You know I don't like that nickname missy." He says mean glaring me.

"Yep I know. But I'm not stopping now. I have called you Zar Zar all my life. So get use to it mister." I say mean glaring him back.

"Just a quick question not that I want to interrupt you two. Why and when did you start calling him Zar Zar? That's so cute. Can I call him that too?" Lyndy asks with a shy look on her face.