"I thought I told you two, to drop it," I said, gently poking each of their shoulders, before turning to follow behind Hermionie, who'd caught sight of Cormack and smiled. "Now, can I have the key to the Pygmy Puffs cage?"

"I know we made vows and what's mine is yours, but I won't have much if you're giving all of our merchandise away lovie," Fred said to me as he placed his hands on his hips and spoke to me with fake disappointment.

"It's for Ginny. And if I recall, you two are the ones allowing my brother to take what he pleases," I said with my eyebrows raised. They wouldn't win this one. "Help her out will you? And sans all conversations on the subject of dating," I said as I redirected my attention to George.

We made our way to another display, a wall filled with rubber ducks of all shapes and sizes that they'd made as a nod to their father who to this day held a fascination with muggle objects. Fred and George both held a love of how simple an object could be, while holding such entertainment. The way something could be so convenient and fascinating, without the need of magic.

"How much for me?" I heard Ron asking the twins behind us, as they walked toward the cages.

"Five Galleons," They said in unison.

"I'm your brother," Ron said, trying to reason with them.

"Ten Galleons," They answered, upping the price before proceeding the way they'd intended.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to Hermionie as she fidgeted with her new daydream charm. It didn't particularly seem fair that they gave Ginny, Hermionie and Harry anything they wanted, and they only teased Ron. Then again, they still saw Harry as their investor, who'd always be welcome to anything he wanted. Not that he'd abuse it. Ginny was their baby sister, and even before all this they used the little they had to try and spoil her. Hermionie knew the right things to say, commenting on how everything was such extraordinary magic. And it was true. Anyone who believed them to be slackers in school would be put to shame when they stepped foot into the shop. There wasn't a single part that didn't emphasize just how talented wizards they truly were.

"Come on, let's go," Ron said. I followed, still watching as Hermionie fiddled with her charm, before placing it securely in her pocket.

It was nice to see everyone leave their worries at the door and have themselves a good laugh as they entered the shop. The rest of Diagon alley had become all the more bleak. Even Mr. Olivander had closed up his shop. Bloody death eaters.

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half the Alley's closed down," Hermionie noticed once we had stepped outside.

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days," Ron answered as I was slipping on my coat.

"I reckon he's right," Harry responded as we proceeded down the alley.

"He wants to keep the momentum going, they both do. Lately they've even been talking about buying out old Zonko's location so that students can visit during Hogsmead weekends. Keep a smile on their faces while they're away from home," I told them. "Oi, I actually left Cat behind, I'll see you all at the castle Wednesday?" I asked and saw them nod. "Don't doddle, get back safely."

I walked back towards the shop, it hadn't been that far of a distance. I saw a few people lingering outside, and as I stepped to the door, hand outstretched to grab the handle, another hand bumped into mind.

"Oh, I'm sor-" a familiar voice said. "Elodie, h- how are you?" Angelina asked.

"Ang, I'm good. You?" I asked her kindly. I hadn't seen Angelina since the wedding, even though I knew she and George were still dating. According to Fred, they'd been doing better than they ever had before.