Chapter 2- In The Meadow

Shiri's Pov.

'Ugg, my head. What the hell happened?' I'm in some sort of meadow. Hmm, I must of run away here the other day and fallen asleep. I guess I'll just hang out around here for like a week until I know where I want to go. Might as well do some dancing, singing and drawing while I'm here. This meadow is cool. It's got a forest that surrounds it. Nice. I don't think anyone will find me here. Let's see. I'll play Chemicals React on my iPhone. I hit the play in the radio and start doing a hip hop and ballet type of dance while singing.

"You make me feel out of my element.

Like I'm walking on broken glass

Like my world's spinning in slow motion.

And your moving too fast. . .

Were you right? Was I wrong? Were you weak? Was I strong?

Yeah, both of us broken caught in the moment.

We lived and we loved. And we hurt and joked, yeah.

But the planets all aligned when you looked into my eyes.

And just like that, the chemicals react, the chemicals react.

You make me feel out of my element.

Like I'm drifting out to the sea.

Like the tide's pulling me in deeper.

Making it harder to breathe.

We cannot deny how we feel inside.

We cannot deny. . .

Were you right? Was I wrong? Were you weak? Was I strong?

Yeah, both of us broken caught in the moment.

We lived and we loved. And we hurt and joked, yeah.

But the planets all aligned when you looked into my eyes.

And just like that, the chemicals react, the chemicals react.

Kaleidoscope of colors turning.

Hopes of fire, sun is burning.

Shining down on both of us.

Don't let us lose it.

Don't let us lose it . . .

Were you right? Was I wrong? Were you weak? Was I strong?

Yeah, both of us broken caught in the moment.

We lived and we loved. And we hurt and joked, yeah (yeah, yeah, yeah).

We lived.

We loved.

We're right.

We're wrong.

We're weak.

We're strong.

We lived to love.

But the planets all aligned when you looked into my eyes.

And just like that watch the chemicals react (yeah, yeah, yeah).

And just like that

The chemicals react (yeah, yeah, yeah).

(The chemicals react)," I sing while dancing oblivious to the fact I'm being watched.

I play Womanizer by Britney Spears and start to draw a blood red rose in the meadow. In the middle of the song I start singing along.

Ceil's Pov.

"Sebastian, what is that girl wearing? And what is she singing?" I whisper so quietly that I'm sure she didn't hear me.

"I do not know, young master. Which is very surprising," Sebastian says equally quiet.

"Sebastian, I want this girl. She is. . . amusing. In a way, and she is quite odd. I'd like to know some of her secrets," I tell Sebastian as the random music that seems to be coming out of a weird box stops and changes.

"Yes, my lord," Sebastian replies obediently.

"Now, Sebastian, what is she doing?" I ask Sebastian as she has a weird book in her lap.

"I believe she is drawing something in the meadow, my lord," Sebastian tells me.

Ah. So she draws. Hmm, she's really attractive, and on top of that she is talented. So pretty with her long, black, glossy hair flowing in the wind and her dark emerald green eyes that sparkle in the light. I shall make her mine.

Sebastian's Pov.

Hmm. My young master seems to have a crush on this young maiden. As he is so fixed on her, stuck in a daydream. Although, I like this young lady. She is quiet a beauty. I will have her for my own. Just you wait, young master. She shall be mine!

Shiri's Pov.

I get the weird feeling I'm being watched. Hmm. Weird, I should be all alone in this meadow. Probably just a superstition, but it could be there's a stalker I can't see. . . Oh well, I think about it after I dance to this song. It's Everytime We Touch. It's a beautiful ballet setting. I slide my finished rose drawing away and stay to dance to the music.

-----After The Song---------------

I ended in right leg splits. Okay, now I really feel like I'm being watched. I better pack up now and move. Too bad. I liked this place. I get all my stuff together and sling my bag over my shoulders and causally walk out of the meadow clearing and as soon as I'm out of the meadow I start sprinting as fast as I can. I run for what feels like miles and miles.

I stop at a river to get a drink of water and just as I stand up and a voice behind me asks, "are you lost?"

"Ahhh!" I scream while I jump. I whirl around to see, SEBASTIAN FROM BLACK BUTLER?!!?!? I start to fall and the world turns black.

Sebastian's Pov.

The young lady had been running for three miles and once she stood up after getting a drink of water I ask her, "are you lost?"

Her reply is, "Ahhh!"

Then she whirls around to see who asked her the question, but her eyes widen and she faints. Oops, I do not think I was supposed to make her faint.

This is verified because Ceil yells at me, "YOU SCARED HER TOO MUCH!!!! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE HER FAINT!!!!! Ugg, Sebastian, carry her to the manor."

I do as Ceil orders and take the young lady to the manor and Ceil tells me to put her in the guest room next to his bedroom. I nod. Then I push open the door and lay her on the bed gently. It takes a lot of effort not to take her right then and there. I calmly walk out of the room.

"I know this is odd, but Sebastian lock her room! I personally would not like it if she wakes up and is gone by the time I get done with my paperwork!" Ceil yells at me before he starts to walk to his study.

"Yes, my lord," I reply and then I lock the door to the guest room. I follow Ceil to his study.

Author's Note- Did you guys like it? I hope so! I thought it was a good chapter! I had fun writing it. I do wonder what will happen IF Shiri wakes up before Ceil gets back discovers she's locked up in a room she's never been in before. He, he. Well, bye bye.

~blackbutlerbigfan